Random good picture Not show
1. Somatosensory evoked potential (SEP) of tabes dorsalis all showed as lower speed of central conduction at lower extremities.
2. Cerebral evoked potential ( CEP ) was measured.
3. Objective To study the relation between the visual evoked potential ( VEP ) and subjective vision.
4. ObjectiverTo investigate the change of the trigeminal somatosensory evoked potential ( TSEP ) on cerebral ischemia - reperfusion rats.
5. Methods Flicker electroretinograms (F-ERG) and pattern visual evoked potential (P-VEP) were used to evaluate the retinal and macular area function.
6. The single-trial extraction method of single-channel flash visual evoked potential(FVEP) signal based on empirical mode decomposition(EMD) has been studied.
7. Disappearance of the evoked potential was the major change of PTN-SEP, suggesting the damage of neuraxon due to TCS.
8. Brainstem auditory evoked potential (BAEP) is of important significance in neurology and audiology.
9. Objective To study the diagnostic values of somatosensory evoked potential ( SEP ) in spinal cord diseases.
10. OBJECTIVE: To investigate the character of auditory evoked potential P300 of the patients with senile psychotic depression.
11. Evoked potential ( EP ),(sentencedict.com/evoked potential.html) transcranial Dopplar ( TCD ) and CT were studied in 94 patients with different stages of hypertension.
12. Somatosensory evoked potential (SEP) and motor conduction velocity (MCV) were studied in 20 patients with cerebral palsy treated by selective posterior rhizotomy (SPR).
13. In the research of the transient visual evoked potential(VEP)based brain-computer interface(BCI), VEP signal extraction and recognition are essential for obtaining BCI control signal.
14. Brain-stem trigeminal evoked potential(BTEP) is the electrophysiological indicator which reflects functions of subcortical trigeminal sense-conducting pathway.
15. Objective:To observe the changes of visual evoked potential (VEP) in diabetic rats and the influence of nerve growth factor (NGF) and aminoguanidine (AG) on VEP.
16. Objective: To improve the experiment on cerebral cortex evoked potential of rabbit.
17. Combined with evoked potential and magnetoencephalography, it could improved the site - specific accuracy.
18. In this paper, a fast visual evoked potential measurement technique - system identification with pseudo - random sequences is presented.
19. Objective To compare the detection method, characteristic and application value of trigeminus evoked potential with nervus ischiadicus evoked potential in normal rats.
20. Objective To explore the skill for microsurgical removal for acoustic neuromas using brainstem auditory evoked potential and electromyography.
21. Objective To choose suitable monitoring index and general anesthetic blood concentration for median nerve somatosensory evoked potential(MnSSEP)during operation.
22. To investigate the distribution properties of multifocal pattern visual evoked potential across visual field.
23. Objective To investigate the effect of glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor (GDNF) on motor evoked potential(MEP) after spinal cord injury in rats.
24. To investigate the improvement of experiment on cerebral cortex evoked potential in rat.
25. Objective To assess the effect of propofol, midazolam[sentencedict.com], thiopentone and ketamine on auditory evoked potential index (AEPI) and the value of AEPI in the monitoring of anesthetic depth.
26. Measure the audition threshold change of the brain stem audition area evoked potential; and the content of the glucose and pyruvic acid in the cochlea were measured after the end of treatment.
27. The relationship between spinal cord injury and filum terminale traction in TCS and the condition of recovery were found out by means of evoked potential, electron microscope and pathological section.
28. Excitability of the motor cortex were assessed by rest threshold (RT), central motor conduction time (CMCT), central silent period (CSP) and amplitude of motor evoked potential(MEP).
29. Objective To assess motor function of the extremities before hemispherectomy by transcranial magnetic stimulation motor evoked potential (TMS-MEP).
30. Objective To determine the correlation between the changes of visual evoked potential(VEP)and the concentration of blood methanol in patients suffered from acute methylismus.
More similar words: potential, potentially, potentiality, equipotential, potential energy, action potential, resting potential, electric potential, potential customer, potential difference, elastic potential energy, potentia, potentiate, potentiation, plenipotentiary, evoked, baked potato, sentential, potentiometer, existential, penitential, existentialism, existentialist, evoke, revoke, potent, potently, impotent, mashed potato, potentate.