Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He has every third day off .
2. He comes here every third day.
3. It has been snowing, roughly every third day.
4. It has been snowing, roughly every third day, for as long as I've had the flu.
5. Miss Powel went to town every third day.
6. Sometimes he ate every third day, sometimes only every fifth or sixth day; so he was always hungry, although he worked day and night.
7. He comes here every three days(every third day).
8. I usually go to my uncle's every three days every third day.
More similar words: everything, third degree, twenty-third, every time, at every turn, everyday, every day, thievery, every other day, Every dog has his day, erythema, third, carry the day, one-third, thirdly, erythrocyte, erythematous, two-thirds, erythromycin, third rate, third-rate, third base, third world, third person, third reich, third class, third party, erythrocytosis, erythropoietin, erythropoiesis.