Sentencedict.com random good picture
5. New scientific discoveries are being made every day.
6. I feel drowsy after lunch every day.
7. Live every day as the last day of life.
8. Every day of our lives we encounter stresses of one kind or another.
9. She leaves home at 7 every day.
10. It is important for him to attend every day.
11. This train conveys over one thousand passengers every day.
12. Every day is a beginning. Take a deep breath and start again.
13. Congratulations and warmest wishes for your birthday and every day.
14. Wind up your watch every day.
15. To our great disappointment,(sentencedict.com) it rained every day of the trip.
16. She commutes from Oxford to London every day.
16. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
17. The library is open every day.
18. He cycles to school every day.
19. Strive to make every day joyful and meaningful, not for others, but for myself.
20. His little brother ruffled up the bed every day.
21. Some seed varieties germinate fast, so check every day or so.
23. Human felicity is produced not so much by great pieces of good fortune that seldom happen, as by little advantages that occur every day.
24. New Year time is here. I hope you have a wonderful New Year. May every day hold happy hours for you.
25. She won't relish having to do the household chores every day.
26. In its annual report, UNICEF says at least 40,000 children die every day.
27. The secretary has a large amount of mail to answer every day.
28. It's annoying that the chimneys of those plants in the city eject a lot of smoke every day.
29. 've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this.
30. More than six million youngsters tune in to Blockbusters every day.
More similar words: everyday, Every dog has his day, delivery date, every, everyone, every other, every inch, every bit, in every way, every time, everybody, every last, on every hand, everything, each and every, at every turn, every man jack, every so often, every now and then, every which way, strain every nerve, every once in a while, mayday, by day, heyday, payday, never-never, very, livery, bravery.