Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Jackie has been learning flamenco dancing at an evening class for three years.
2. My evening class overran by ten minutes.
3. She's doing an evening class in photography.
4. Are you still doing your French evening class?
5. A popular weekly evening class is the Access Course, which is designed for those considering higher education.
6. For he will not miss his evening class or his choir practice for a woman.
7. I think attending an evening class in life drawing helped me overcome this hurdle.
8. an evening class in car maintenance.
9. It isn't a slight on my husband that I enjoy my evening class.
10. More than a week ago, Thursday evening to be precise,[Sentencedict] Susanne was at her evening class.
11. I've got too many commitments at the moment to do an evening class.
12. Another way of making new friends is to go to an evening class.
13. I would sooner give up sleep than miss my evening class.
14. So far as one could judge, nobody had graduated from their calligraphy evening class.
15. He should be home by now; there was no evening class on Monday.
16. It seems pretty obvious they both attend the same origami evening class.
17. A fancy thought popped into his mind then, handed to him by the tutor of his evening class.
18. She started planning her career change after taking an evening class in nutrition.
19. The South Bend Police Department's Citizens Police Academy requires participants to pass criminal background checks and to attend a two-and-half-hour evening class once a week for 13 weeks.
More similar words: ruling class, working-class, working class, the working class, evening, evenings, evening gown, this evening, in the evening, evening star, good evening, evening dress, spring-cleaning, tomorrow evening, classical conditioning, classing, ravening, leavening, convening, enlivening, classifying, intervening, leavening agent, spring-clean, swaddling clothes, class, classy, in class, a class, even if.