Random good picture Not show
1. The ethics committee may take a decision to admonish him or to censure him.
2. The Senator's conduct is being investigated by the Ethics Committee.
3. The study was approved by the medical ethics committee.
4. That complaint forms the basis for the ethics committee findings against Gingrich.
5. The tug-of-war comes at a time when the ethics committee is facing an exceptional workload.
6. The study was approved by the ethics committee of our university and informed consent was obtained from all patients and healthy volunteers.
7. The Senate ethics committee has not yet acted finally in the Cranston case.
8. The studies were approved by the ethics committee, and all volunteers gave written informed consent.
9. And, unlike most other House panels, the ethics committee conducts virtually all of its business behind closed doors.
10. The study was approved by the ethics committee of the medical faculty of Uppsala University.
11. Then, when the ethics committee investigated those projects, Gingrich gave the panel false information, the speaker acknowledged.
12. After the ethics committee voted on Dec. 12, 1995, that the complaints former Rep.
13. The study was approved by the Western Infirmary ethics committee and each patient gave informed written consent.
14. The ethics committee is to meet Wednesday to begin the process of recommending a punishment.
15. After ethics committee members question the two sides, they will meet privately to decide on a punishment recommendation.
16. The House ethics committee has rejected on technical grounds the latest complaint filed against Speaker Newt Gingrich charging him with bribery.
17. The Republicans on the ethics committee knew what Cole had found in his investigation.
18. The ethics committee on Wednesday is to begin considering what punishment to recommend to the House.
19. He was scheduled to give it to the Ethics Committee, which will recommend what punishment the speaker should receive.
20. In the meantime, the House ethics committee will be meeting on punishment for Gingrich.
21. On Wednesday, the ethics committee is to begin considering what punishment to recommend to the House.
22. The House will vote Tuesday on whether to reprimand the speaker, as the ethics committee recommended.
23. Their congresswoman told them to take their tape to the ethics committee and give it Rep.
24. Gingrich did not disclose that in meeting with an ethics committee lawyer.
25. Gingrich admitted to charges, brought by an investigative subcommittee of the ethics committee, that he brought discredit to the House.
26. Informed consent was obtained from each person and the protocol was approved by the ethics committee of Leiden University Hospital.sentencedict.com/ethics committee.html
27. Seven days later, Gingrich admitted violating House rules by, among other things, submitting false information to the ethics committee.
28. My family health services authority is making plans to establish its own primary health care research ethics committee.
29. In other ethics cases, Gingrich has led the charge to increase the penalties recommended by the ethics committee.
30. That trait was underscored by a letter he wrote Tuesday to the ethics committee chairman, Rep.
More similar words: committee, steering committee, subcommittee, committeeman, joint committee, committee system, select committee, committee member, committee meeting, standing committee, welcoming committee, executive committee, management committee, political action committee, federal open market committee, committed, International Olympic Committee, uncommitted, committal, non-committal, noncommittal, ethics, permittee, remittee, bioethics, business ethics, professional ethics, commit, recommit, commitment.