Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Whoever believes in Him shall have eternal life.
2. God predestines some to eternal life and others to eternal death.
3. Eternal life to the revolutionary martyrs.
4. In fact, eternal life would be a calamity.
5. What do we know? eternal life.
6. Church members express a belief in eternal life after death.
7. So, basically, a 401-K plan or eternal life are pretty much the same thing.
8. The possibility of eternal life is a principle belief of many religions.
9. Tit. 1:2 In the hope of eternal life, which God, who cannot lie, promised before the times of the ages.
10. Most religions in the world promise eternal life after one's death.
11. The length of days means eternal life.
12. The priest talked about eternal life as reward a good life.
13. Primitive men fully believed in an eternal life after the world.
14. The inheritance is the gift of eternal life. Contained within an ancient scroll, concealed by the dullard Abbot and his cohorts.
15. Most subject matter is a natural, death, and eternal life.
16. And promptly urged his ambition to grasp at eternal life.
17. That land of eternal life, on the moment you have to wear white.
18. If you afraid of death, dwell on Eternal Life.
19. For a lifetime pharaohs would carefully hoard possessions to carry with them on their journey into eternal life.
20. Because of his obedience he had been granted the gift of eternal life.
21. For all his odd and scary views, Buchanan has played the fear card like a snake oil salesman hawking eternal life.
22. In the sky Re made the stars and placed for eternal life.
22. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
23. Simon Peter answered Him, Lord, to whom shall we go? You have words of eternal life.
24. Otherwise you will fall away from divine love and be found excluded from eternal life.
25. That has been my scheme for a troubled but eternal life.
26. Civilian Taoism advocated Tianmen excursion by Lung or clouds and planting life tree beside the Tianmen for eternal life.
27. Jesus died on the cross of Calvary for our sins, making forgiveness and eternal life possible for us.
28. Blood suck ghost, other name hemophagia corpse, in fable eternal life not old supernatural not dead biology.
29. Leave the clutter of vain carnality behind and get on the narrow way. Remember this, in the "real world" the losers get eternal life, whereas the winners go to Hell.
30. Thank you for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life.
More similar words: eternal, eternally, eternal city, sternal, external auditory canal, maternal, paternal, external, internal, paternally, maternally, internally, fraternal, internals, externally, international waters, preternatural, externalize, internalize, internality, externality, internalise, internal ear, paternalist, parasternal, paternalism, preternaturally, international terrorism, internal gear, external debt.