Random good picture Not show
1) Observing estrous cycle is the estimation index that can be used to judge the damage on reproduction endocrine of formaldehyde .
2) For simplicity and excellent cost, estrous synchronization and artificial insemination(AI) are the most commonly ART used worldwide.
3) The Ovine Oocytes of estrous season was more easier matured in vitro than that of no-estrous season.
4) SOV was better in natural estrous ewes than induced estrous and unknown estrous cycle ewes.
5) Most embryos from natural estrous rats migrated into the uterus ahead of morula stage, while embryos from superovulated rat entered the uterus at 8-cell stage.
6) LHRH injection stimulates the ovulation and estrous and regulated the estrous cycle to in- crease the conception rate of cows.
7) Vaginal smears of rats were taken to determine estrous cycle.
8) Objective To explore the effect of apigenin on estrous cycle in normal adult female S - D mice.
9) However, the lev - els of MP _ 4 in the estrous period were high, and the quality of embryos was bad.
10) The results showed that there was no significant difference in odor preference and individual preference, no matter the female vole was on estrous or not.
11) The results showed that there were no significant differences between the hairless mice and haired mice in position, appearance, histological structure and estrous cycle.
12) Results indicated as follows: (1)2 or 3 follicular waves were discovered in one estrous cycle in swamp buffaloes in Guangxi and the former was dominant (77.8%, 7/9).
13) Producing the egg and the hormones involved with regulating the estrous cycle are the main functions of the ovaries.
14) Conclusion: There is relevant between the decrease of MMP-2 and MMP-9 induced by exhausting exercise and estrous cycle inhibited of rats.
15) When an inferior male stayed close to female voles, its aggressive actions were more frequently against the estrous one than the non-estrous ones.
16) The structure changes of rats' ovary and uterus were progressively recovered after 4 estrous cycles rest.
17) Signs include spontaneous bleeding and excessive bleeding following surgery, injury,(http://sentencedict.com/estrous.html) or during an estrous cycle.
18) Objective Observe the effects of chronic stress on follicular growth and the estrous and the effect on the follicle development of non-gonadotropin-dependented .
19) The experiment is designed to determine the optimum mating time of the bitches by studying the changes of the corneous cells in the vagina of the naturally estrous bitches.
20) To evaluate the animal model, vaginal smears were collected daily for estrous cycle determination, and serum hormone levels and histological changes in ovaries were examined.
21) Objective To explore the effect of apigenin on the estrous cycle in normal adult female S-D mice.
22) The ependymal surface structure of the third ventricular infundibular region were studied at various phases of the estrous cycle in the adult female rat by scanning electron microscopy.
More similar words: lustrous, monstrous, disastrous, monstrously, disastrously, trouser, trousers, petrous, nitrous, trousered, dextrous, troublous, trousseau, maestro, destroy, idolatrous, restroom, bestrode, estrogen, trouser press, minestrone, destroyer, guestroom, guest room, oestrogen, destroyed, ambidextrous, nitrous oxide, at one stroke, on the stroke.