Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The estimated time of arrival/departure of this flight is 11.15.
2. The estimated time of arrival or ETA is a measure of when a vehicle, aircraft, cargo, emergency service or computer file is expected to arrive at a certain place.
3. The announcement contains estimated time of arrival, local time and weather conditions.
4. ETA : show Estimated Time of Arrival of copied files.
5. What is the estimated time of arrival?
6. Estimated Time of Arrival.
7. The following is a general delivery courier Kuandaofahuo scope, fees and estimated time of arrival.
More similar words: estimated, estimate, overestimate, underestimate, bedtime, estimation, time off, underestimation, arrival, new arrival, at the time of, take time off, time and time again, intimate, ultimate, estimable, ultimately, intimately, legitimate, inestimable, penultimate, legitimately, illegitimate, stimulated, dead time, lead time, hard time, time-out, timeout, time out.