Random good picture Not show
1. The essential oil in citrus fruit is found in the outer rind, so simple pressure is used for extracting the oils.
2. Remember, we are often drawn to the essential oil we may actually need at the time.
3. We are instinctively drawn to the essential oil which may be right for our physical and emotional needs at the time.
4. The big essential oil suppliers stock a bewildering array of essences.
5. Four chapters on essential oil analysis follow.
6. Method: Mix the essential oil into the almond oil and stir into the other ingredients to form a paste.
7. Objective : To study the effect of essential oil on experimental hyperlipemia in rabbits.
8. Extracted lavender aromatic essential oil, effectively moisturize skin, protect skin against become dry and exuviate, preserve nutrition in skin persistently.
9. Ingredients: pure olive essential oil, misaiya purete, vitamin E, levorotatory VC, honeysuckle etc.
10. Community Trade camomile pure essential oil - Camomile is known for its calming benefits.
11. Umbelliferae plants mainly contain essential oil, coumarin, chromone and glycoside.
12. Objective: To analyze the constituents of essential oil from the skin of water caltrop.
13. Ingredients: pure olive essential oil, Job's - tears, angelica root, peony, perilla, protease, moisturizing factor etc.
14. Camomile essential oil - Is known for its calming benefits.
15. Clarifying & whitening essential oil Contain Rose, Geranium, Rosewood, Jojoba oil, Rosehip oil.
16. Pour about half a litre of near-boiling water into a bowl and add two to four drops of essential oil.
17. Any synthetic chemical will carry with it a small percentage of undesirable substances which are not found in the essential oil.
18. These sticks would be twisted round until the bag was tightly pressed and the essential oil oozed out of the petals.
19. The simplest method is to add five or six drops of essential oil on to a handkerchief and inhale as required.
20. If you dislike the aroma, you have only wasted a tiny amount of essential oil.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. For a 1 or 2 percent concentration, add one or two drops of essential oil to each teaspoonful of base oil.
22. First though, let us explore the more tangible routes an essential oil may take on its sojourn through mind-body.
23. It takes about 100 pounds of blossoms to make 12 ounces of essential oil.
24. For a more soluble preparation mix the usual amount of essential oil into a tablespoonful of unperfumed liquid soap.
25. Water, Saponified Organic Coconut and Olive Oils (with retained glycerine), organic Jojoba oil, organic Aloe Vera, and Rosemary extract lemon gress essential oil.
26. In this paper a study of the composition of coriander seed essential oil prepared by steam distillation and supercritical CO_2 fluid extraction was made by means of GC and GC-MS.
27. Method: In a mixing tin with ice combine 1 1/4oz TIO PEPE, 1/4oz NOILLY PRAT and 1 drop of lemon essential oil. Stir and strain into a chilled urban martini glass.
28. Anosmia group of patients with hypertension after inhalation of lavender essential oil SBP, DBP, and MAP was no significant difference in change.
29. OBJECTIVE :To study the chemical constituents of the neutral fraction of essential oil from the pericarp of Trichosanthes hupehensis C. Y. Cheng et Yueh(Cucurbitaceae).
30. A stout aromatic Mediterranean herb(Salvia sclarea) in the mint family, having showy violet, pink, or white flower clusters and yielding an essential oil used as a flavoring and in perfumery.
More similar words: essential, nonessential, essentially, non-essential, unessential, inessential, coessential, essentiality, essentialism, quintessential, sentential, business entity, dissentient, absentia, in absentia, assenting, dissenting, sequential, potential, sciential, sapiential, torrential, prudential, tangential, potentially, credential, evidential, sequentially, exponential, preferential treatment.