Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Why to bathe is the eye erubescent is the meeting painful?
(2) Cold temperature can make your skin is lost moist, become dry, cause the skin erubescent , agnail, produce stain, desquamate.
(3) This group of colour are included a lot of erubescent tonal color, appear warm and reliable.
(4) Can itch suddenly sometimes on the face rise, if be being caught with the hand, meet erubescent , is this why? What method can be solved?
(5) On small land hand, on the face by hot water burnable, the instant is erubescent , not only desquamate, still had many bubble.
(6) Have " blain " gens mights as well try this face film, but once appear the skin erubescent or remove the allergic phenomenon such as little a knot in one's heart to be about to hurry out of service.
More similar words: pubescent, prepubescent, descent, crescent, tumescent, quiescent, senescent, virescent, incandescent, opalescent, evanescent, excrescent, adolescent, descendent, decrescent, florescent, coalescent, putrescent, iridescent, luminescent, acquiescent, fluorescent, intumescent, deliquescent, pearlescent, obsolescent, arborescent, efflorescent, effervescent, convalescent.