Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. And then, in 1934, it was Ernest Rutherford -by the mid-30s, J. J. Thompson had retired.
2. One of the proponents is Ernest Rutherford.
3. Ernest Rutherford. Ernest Rutherford: he was a professor of physics as well, but he was at Victoria University in Manchester just up the road from Cambridge.
4. New Zealand nuclear physicist Ernest Rutherford died on October 19 at the age of 66.
5. Enter Ernest Rutherford, who had some key insights.
6. The scientific life of Ernest Rutherford enfolded his great spirit of science to us.
7. Both were by Ernest Rutherford, who had won the 1908 Nobel Prize in Chemistry in part for his discovery of the alpha particle, which he later proved was the nucleus of a helium atom.
8. Ernest Rutherford and Frederick Soddy were working out the nature of radioactivity.
9. Ernest Rutherford has nurtured a lot of scientific talents, which also constituted a facet of his spirit of science.
More similar words: rutherford, rutherford b. hayes, sojourner truth, truthfulness, ernest hemingway, truth, truths, in truth, untruth, truthful, half-truth, home truth, truthfully, untruthful, tell the truth, destructiveness, strut, southerner, to tell the truth, moment of truth, the moment of truth, crystalline structure, strutting, earnestness, otherness, performance standard, queerness, westerner, ruthlessness, governess.