Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. BACKGROUND: Gene promoter methylation is an epigenetic event leading to gene silencing.
2. We are also assessing how dysregulation of epigenetic activities contributes to malignancy in medulloblastoma and glioblastoma.
3. Epigenetic modifications are often retained when cells divide, and can sometimes be passed on to offspring.
4. Gene silencing is a kind of epigenetic phenomenon discovered in transgenic plants in recent years.
5. Epigenetic changes have been found in tumors and some autoimmune diseases.
6. There are four known mechanisms for epigenetic inheritance.
7. DNA methylation is an important epigenetic modification which regulates a number of biological processes.
8. It includes epigenetic uranium impregnations in sandstone.
9. The discovery of an epigenetic component to PAH may offer new therapeutic targets.
10. The Mississippi Valley - type ( MVT ) lead - zinc deposits are the classic epigenetic hydrothermal ores.
11. At the molecular level,[sentencedict.com] cellular plasticity and dynamics are governed by genetic and epigenetic regulations.
12. Biologists have suspected for years that some kind of epigenetic inheritance occurs at the cellular level.
More similar words: epigenetics, genetic, genetics, genetical, biogenetic, genetically, geneticist, autogenetic, genetic code, phylogenetic, genetic marker, genetic disease, genetic science, genetic disorder, genetic mutation, phylogenetically, genetic endowment, genetic screening, molecular genetics, genetic information, genetic counseling, genetic engineering, frenetic, splenetic, frenetically, kinetic energy, electromagnetic energy, epiglottic, epigrammatic, indigene.