Random good picture Not show
1. These results indicate that progression of enzootic bovine leucosis is closely related to expression of P53 protein in tumorous tissues.
2. The distribution of the enzootic areas were mainly in the drainage areas of the Yangtze River.
3. Benign enzootic paresis affects young , unweaned piglets for the most part.
4. Objective To observe the response of the treatment of combined enzootic - periodontal Lesions.
5. It generally accepted that waterfowl play an important role in the generation, spread, and enzootic transmission of AI.
6. Methods 180 patients with combined-periodontal lesions were trusted with the combination of enzootic treatment and periodontal treatment.
7. This review focuses on the relationship between the function of T, B lymphocytes and the pathogenesis of Enzootic Bovine Leukosis.
8. But under conditions of physical or physiological STRESS, it can cause MASTITIS in sheep and SHIPPING FEVER or ENZOOTIC CALF PNEUMONIA in cattle.
More similar words: epizootic, zoonotic, zoonotic disease, benzol, benzoyl, benzoin, benzoate, benzophenone, benzocaine, forbidden zone, benzopyrene, benzoxazine, benzodiazepine, sodium benzoate, zoot suit, enzymatic, root in, bootie, cootie, booting, looting, footing, rooting, shooting, set foot in, sootiness, voting booth, shooting war, shooting star, shooting range.