Random good picture Not show
(1) Jackson thinks, although " peanut butter is enunciative " before be being published at nearly two years, but read now come vigor still.
(2) He says, "Look now, (" peanut butter is enunciative " ) medium major attack still effective.
(3) On MSN this clang clangs strong enunciative, spoke the aspirations of countless netizens.
(4) Because market regulation is strange tiger of 360 free and enunciative and dash forward meet with variable.
(5) However, only by an industry initiative draft " Beijing is enunciative " fall for the circumstance that rely on in the legal mechanism that did not perfect at present, appear a little pale after all.
(6) The system of discourse is a system consisting of four dimensions of the object, enunciative modalities, concepts and thematic choices.
(7) This is the prelude of the music of love, the osculatory means before a kind of sexual behavior, what reveal interest to the other side is enunciative .
(8) Osaka conference should be in " luxuriant content is enunciative " solid one pace is stepped on the foundation.
(9) "Can develop continuously " the time of established by usage also does not grow one word, because, it is 1992 " in make an appointment with enunciative " and of famed whole world.
(10) A lot of employee go at that time the IPO that 1000 oak took a fancy to it namely is enunciative , nevertheless, their fond dream did not come true all the time. Sentencedict.com
(11) At the discursive level, the figurative component, the grammatical features and the enunciative component are examined in detail.
(12) First of interpret edition " the Communist Party is enunciative " altogether imprinted 1000, what save existence life nowadays is only 7.
More similar words: enunciation, renunciation, denunciation, enunciate, denunciatory, annunciation, pronunciation, mispronunciation, annunciate, annunciator, associative, appreciative, dissociative, appreciatively, unappreciative, associative law, legislative council, associative learning, nuncio, executive council, alleviative, palliative, radiative, financial executive, initiative, negative number, uncreative, uncooperative, appropriative, uncommunicative.