Random good picture Not show
1. They specified a spacious entrance hall.
2. You have to wait in a large entrance hall before being shown into the court proper.
3. The entrance hall was bedecked with trees and tropical plants.
4. A marble entrance hall leads to a sitting room.
5. There is an entrance hall of perfect proportions, twice as long as it is wide.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. The telephone was downstairs in the entrance hall.
7. The entrance hall is littered with toys and wellington boots.
8. The entrance hall was hung with rich tapestries.
9. There is a telephone inside the entrance hall.
10. The second entrance hall is bigger with more marble, a grim but opulent place.
11. Through the railings overlooking the small entrance hall, he saw Gwen appear from the kitchen.
12. Both the entrance hall and the grand banqueting room on the first floor can be hired.
13. The entrance hall of the hotel was as big as a railway station itself.
14. Hardwood front door to - Entrance Hall Security entry phone,[sentencedict.com] cupboard containing all meters.
15. The entrance hall was lit by three light pillars.
16. The paint in the entrance hall is peeling, and the floor of their stark flat consists of bare concrete.
17. There was a glass cupola in the entrance hall reached from an attic suite with exposed beams.
18. The entrance hall should be a warm, welcoming area.
19. He was punctilious about being ready and waiting in the entrance hall exactly on time.
20. A portrait of the earl takes pride of place in the entrance hall.
21. But at least they had removed the studio photograph of a royal princess which until recently had graced the entrance hall.
22. The Secretary's office was newly located downstairs, in the area to the left of the Club's entrance hall.
23. Theodora swung her leather valise from the car boot into the dimly lit entrance hall.
24. The origins of the hotel are also apparent in the impressive entrance hall, cocktail bar and lounge.
25. Public Telephone Public telephones are available just inside the main entrance hall of the Manor House and in the cafeteria.
26. From the library doors, one has an unbroken view right across the entrance hall to the main doors of the house.
27. Internally, the only significant architectural feature was the two-storey entrance hall, and this is to be retained.
28. The boy ransacked his father's stores for old guns, shields and spears which we hung in the entrance hall.
29. There was a pile of spare copies on a table in the entrance hall.
30. I left the car out front and climbed the wide marble steps to the entrance hall.
More similar words: dance hall, entrance, entranced, entranceway, entrance fee, entrance exam, entrance examination, entrancing, independence hall, trance, entrant, intransigence, remonstrance, transhumance, recalcitrance, intransigent, non-transparent, concentrate, concentrated, balance transfer, finance house, concentrating, concentration, concentrate on, concentrative, insurance agent, deconcentration, hemoconcentration, nonviolent resistance, accident insurance.