Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They specified a spacious entrance hall.
2. The entrance hall was bedecked with trees and tropical plants.
3. A marble entrance hall leads to a sitting room.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
4. The telephone was downstairs in the entrance hall.
5. The entrance hall is littered with toys and wellington boots.
6. HANK: You can smoke in the entrance hall. Or outside, of course.
7. This is the main entrance hall of Lower Belvedere.
8. The splendid entrance hall design, the naturetransition, harmonious is comfortable.
9. He was punctilious about being ready and waiting in the entrance hall exactly on time.
10. The fire came roaring through the kitchen ceiling and sent its red tongues licking into the entrance hall.
More similar words: dance hall, entrance, entranced, entranceway, entrance fee, entrance exam, entrance examination, entrancing, independence hall, trance, entrant, intransigence, remonstrance, transhumance, recalcitrance, intransigent, non-transparent, concentrate, concentrated, balance transfer, finance house, concentrating, concentration, concentrate on, concentrative, insurance agent, deconcentration, hemoconcentration, nonviolent resistance, accident insurance.