Random good picture Not show
1. We enrolled him as a member of the society.
2. Recently he enrolled in the Chinese Medical Association.
3. Cherny was enrolled at the University in 1945.
4. How many students have enrolled for this course?
5. Currently, over 500 students are enrolled on the course.
6. He enrolled in the army after graduation.
7. She enrolled on a local Women Into Management course.
8. He was enrolled in the army.
9. He enrolled in the navy when he was 18 .
10. I enrolled for/in/on the modern art course.
11. They checked to see if she enrolled among the voters of their district.
12. He enrolled himself in the army.
13. He enrolled with an employment agency for a teaching position.
14. He has enrolled himself in advanced English.
15. He is enrolled as a part-time student.
16. In February 1991 Allitt applied to be enrolled for training as a sick children's nurse at Boston Pilgrim hospital.
17. Diana was enrolled at a girls' day-school, Charles at a nearby kindergarten.
18. Among the 23 enrolled patients, five were lost to follow-up as early as 3 months.
19. The remaining 73 patients were enrolled in the pulmonary or medical clinics and had a previous diagnosis of asthma.
20. Newly enrolled members of the Fantastic Flyer program also receive special discounts, coupons and other benefits during the year.
21. It enrolled 6090 patients and assigned them to enalapril or placebo.
22. In 1986, 38 students were enrolled on to the parallel track, but during the next academic year something unexpected happened.
23. Enrolled or second-level nurses are especially vulnerable when attempting to convert to first-level registration.
24. After the programme, those enrolled showed enhanced brain activity while reading.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. She enrolled in karate to help restore her confidence after the mugging.
26. Daley was enrolled in the elementary school at the Nativity Church, under the strict discipline of the nuns.
27. They have been studying hard from the moment they enrolled.
28. All the children that have arrived at school age are enrolled.
29. Six months later she went to prison as a suffragette, having lied about her age and enrolled as a militant.
30. Like many other states, Arizona has introduced bills to regulate HMOs in an effort to protect those enrolled in the plans.
More similar words: enroll, enrolment, roller, comptroller, en route, roll, roll up, roll out, roll in, rolling, filled, pollen, appalled, skilled, so-called, chilled, collect, college, compelled, thrilled, travelled, collector, colleague, collective, collection, uncontrollable, general ledger, collectively, collectivity, electoral college.