Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Nobel laureate Enrico Fermi, discussing this observation with colleagues over lunch in 1950, asked, logically: "Where are they?"
2. Back in 1950, the Nobel prize-winning physicist Enrico Fermi was having lunch with friends.
3. 1942 - Manhattan Project: A team led by Enrico Fermi initiate the first self-sustaining nuclear chain reaction.
4. During the second world war, the physicist Enrico Fermi asked General Leslie Groves of the US Army how many generals might be called "great" and why.
5. So Enrico Fermi called them "a little neutron, " in Italian is neutrino.
6. Manhattan Project: A team led by Enrico Fermi initiate the first self - sustaining nuclear chain reaction.
7. There is a quote attributed to Enrico Fermi on what characteristics were common to Nobel Prize winners: "I can't think of a single one.
8. Majorana had greater gifts than anyone else in the world; unfortunately he lacked one quality which other men generally have: plain common sense (Enrico Fermi from Cocconi memories).
9. There is a quote attributed to Enrico Fermi on what characteristics were common to Nobel Prize winners: "I can't think of a single one. Not even intelligence."
10. The world's first nuclear chain reaction took place at the University of Chicago, under physicists Enrico Fermi and Arthur Compton.
11. N early 20 years ago, I entered the hospital room of a retired nuclear physicist who had worked on the Manhattan Project with Enrico Fermi.
12. This is the noted sculpture "Nuclear Energy" commemorating the revolutionary achievements of Enrico Fermi at the university.
13. Bohr came to the United States and met with Eistein and other scientists. He discussed the matter, too, with Enrico Fermi who was working at Columbia University.
14. Alfred Loomis invited the top scientists in the world to his Loomis Laboratory, including Albert Einstein, Enrico Fermi and Niels Bohr.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
15. The lecture notes presented here in facsimile were prepared by Enrico Fermi for students taking his course at the University of Chicago in 1954.
16. We won the race for the atomic bomb by harnessing the genius of scientists fleeing Europe, such as the Hungarian Edward Teller, the Italian Enrico Fermi, and, of course, the German Albert Einstein.
17. Just weeks earlier, James Chadwick had discovered neutrons — the bullets of nuclear fission — and before long Enrico Fermi was shooting them at uranium atoms.
18. BOB DOUGHTY: Alfred Loomis invited the top scientists in the world to his Loomis Laboratory, including Albert Einstein, Enrico Fermi and Niels Bohr.
More similar words: enrich, tropic of capricorn, enrichment, public offering, fermi, initial public offering, federal republic of germany, henri becquerel, coffer, public office, scoffer, gofer, tropic of cancer, cofferdam, roofer, brown rice, republic of turkey, republic of the congo, lactoferrin, margin of error, people's republic of china, hermit, thermic, permit, patrick henry, vermin, thermite, ermine, dermis, hermitic.