Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The vehicle was engulfed in flames.
2. They reached safety seconds before the building was engulfed in flames.
3. His lean body was engulfed in an ivory white afghan coat.
4. Man chester are once more engulfed in the delirious joy of Champions League melodrama.
5. It is quite easy to get engulfed in the hysterics and you have to be careful.
More similar words: engulfed, engulf, persian gulf, arabian gulf, persian gulf war, engaged in, be engaged in, well fed, well-fed, gulf, gulf of aden, gulf stream, gulf of mexico, angular, singular, ungulate, singultus, be disappointed in, dengue, hexangular, triangular, angularity, singularly, angulation, penguin, singularity, triangulate, rectangular, equiangular, strangulate.