Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The flat is engulfed in flames.
2. The vehicle was engulfed in flames.
3. They reached safety seconds before the building was engulfed in flames.
4. They escaped just as the house was engulfed in flames .
5. The whole town was engulfed in the flood.
6. The building was engulfed in flames .
7. In seconds, the whole wreckage was engulfed in raging flames and happiness had turned to horror.
8. Delaney and Forster were engulfed in a hammering storm of water that forced them almost to their knees.
9. With a great roar, the whole building was engulfed in flames.
10. Suddenly the whole of his existence was engulfed in an inferno of blinding blue light.
11. And the ambulance was engulfed in flames before firemen caught up with it.
12. They reached safety seconds before the cafe was engulfed in flames.
13. But the two of them were engulfed in a rush of flames before she could throw the baby to rescuers outside.
14. In the Gharb everything is engulfed in darkness.
15. Coast Guard boats arrived to find the boat engulfed in flames.
16. The entire world was engulfed in a titanic struggle be-tween starkly drawn forces of good and evil.
17. At once her own drama was engulfed in the tumult of Hyacinth's entry into a woman's estate.
18. His lower half was engulfed in army-issue shorts held up by one of Francis's old school ties.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. His lean body was engulfed in an ivory white afghan coat.
20. Yves Lion offers the vision of a Paris engulfed in forests and fields where every citizen would cultivate their own vegetable patch.
21. Man chester are once more engulfed in the delirious joy of Champions League melodrama.
22. It is quite easy to get engulfed in the hysterics and you have to be careful.
23. The family had tickets for a section of the plane engulfed in flames.
24. The largest of them, Rocinha, somehow houses 60,000 people in tiny shacks that are regularly engulfed in mud slides.
25. Two of the men were killed instantly, the third was engulfed in flames before he died an agonising death.
26. The overall effect from the picture was that if you got any closer you would be engulfed in fire.
More similar words: engulfed, engulf, persian gulf, arabian gulf, persian gulf war, engaged in, be engaged in, well fed, well-fed, gulf, gulf of aden, gulf stream, gulf of mexico, angular, singular, ungulate, singultus, be disappointed in, dengue, hexangular, triangular, angularity, singularly, angulation, penguin, singularity, triangulate, rectangular, equiangular, strangulate.