Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Our English teacher quizzed us yesterday morning.
2. He's an English teacher at Highland Road School.
3. The English teacher watered down the course for the slow-learning students.
4. The man standing before the blackboard is our English teacher.
5. My English teacher provided me with the means to enjoy reading poetry.
6. He received his certification as a high school English teacher.
7. She started her career as an English teacher.
8. His English teacher had written on his report that he showed great promise.
9. After a little while[sentencedict.com], the English teacher turned off an epigram.
10. Our English teacher goes to keep-fit classes and does exercises every other day.
11. I saw my old English teacher last time I went home.
12. My high school English teacher was close to me. She was almost my best friend.
13. My career as an English teacher didn't last long.
14. I had a brilliant English teacher who fired me with enthusiasm for literature at an early age.
15. My friend paired off with an English teacher who taught in a junior middle school.
16. Has the English teacher checked the examination papers yet?
17. She's an English teacher and a mother of two children.
18. His high school English teacher said young Chou had a learning disability.
19. Michael : My English teacher said I was a rude dude because I made fun of a stuttering kid with a speech disorder.
20. My English teacher asked me to borrow an English - English Dictionary.
21. The English teacher also doubles in brass as the football coach.
22. A Model in the restaurant at housetop. An English teacher in the toilet.
23. To everyone's surprise,(Sentencedict.com) our English teacher began to take interest in the latest trends in women's clothes.
24. My English teacher is willing to as referee for me in my job application.
25. Our English teacher speaks fast English with a heavy accent.
26. Mrs. Georgina is their English teacher.
27. Our English teacher had to keep after us to speak English.
28. He's an English teacher at No. 2 Middle School.
29. The last we heard of her, she was working as an English teacher in France.
30. " Tele-presence " robots are controlled remotely by an English teacher and are equipped with a microphone and video camera. Autonomous units use voice-recognition software to interact with children.
More similar words: English, englishman, englishwoman, english muffin, informal English, english civil war, teacher, teacher's pet, teach, teach-in, teaching, teachable, preacher, beached, treachery, waiting list, treacherous, treacherously, ishtar, fish tank, stomachache, stomach ache, dish towel, each, leach, peach, beach, reach, anglican, angling.