Random good picture Not show
1. When the concentration of benzoic acid was high, the adsorption was an endothermal process with the system's entropy increasing, and the increase of temperature did benefit to the process.
2. For the process of the isomerizations, the former is endothermal reaction, the later is exothermic.
3. Results show that fluoroformamide molecule is more stable than N-fluoro-formamide. For the process of the isomerizations, the former is endothermal reaction, the later is exothermic.
4. The deposit type of bentonites could be easily classified on the base of feature of the third endothermal valley and the exothermal peak.
5. The experimental results indicated that the changes of height and temperature of the small endothermal peak appearing at 310-325K with storing time is relative to the cooling conditions.
6. The results from differential thermal analysis (DTA) showed that three endothermal valleys were observed for all samples and some also had an exothermal peak.
7. In order to produce dry sanding paper applied to soft materials, the slurry coating was prepared by smearing unblocked materials according to the phase change principle of endothermal agents.
More similar words: endotherm, endothermy, endothermic, endodermal, endothermic reaction, endothelium, endothelial, isothermal, geothermal, exothermal, hypothermal, homothermal, hydrothermal, electrothermal, hemangioendothelioma, geothermal energy, and others, and otherwise, endotoxin, endotracheal, thermal, thermally, dermal, athermal, nonthermal, endotracheal tube, subdermal, epidermal, hyperthermal, ectodermal.