Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Objective To evaluate the value of ultrasound in endocardial cushion defect(ECD)diagnosis and to analyse the misdiagnosis reason of some cases.
(2) The lipid peroxide(LPO)in venous blood, pneumorrhagia blood and endocardial blood was determined by TBA fluorescence method.
(3) Conclusion:NTHI has significant impact on endocardial border definition and visualization of cardiac structures, but it is not available for all patients.
(4) Endocardial cushion defect and the blood transferred between the atriums and the ventricles.
(5) The endocardial leads required were successfully introduced via the axillary vein without major complications.
(6) Results Right atrial and ventricular endocardial leads and two LV epicardial leads were implanted successfully without any serious complication. Sentencedict.com
(7) The endocardial leads required were successfully introduced via the axillary vein. Conclusion Dual chamber pacemaker defibrillator can provide reliable anti-VT/VF and dual chamber pacing function.
(8) Objective To investigate ventriculoatrial conduction(VAC) in endocardial pacemakers of the right ventricle take place rate of mainly electrophysiologic characteristics.
(9) Objective To evaluate the sonographic feature of endocardial cushion defect (ECD) in fetus, also analyze the problems and improve diagnostic ratio of this kind of defects.
(10) These data suggest that insertion of endocardial leads is accompanied in most patients by minimal necrosis.
(11) The layers, colors and spatiality of endocardial motion (SEM) of CK images of left ventricles were observed.
(12) Pace mapping plus the earliest endocardial activation time mapping for the ablation may save the time for the operation and X-ray exposure.
(13) Objective To study a new computerized automatic method for endocardial boundary tracking in sequential echocardiographic images.
(14) Severe CHD was defined as tetralogy of Fallot, truncus arteriosus, transposition complexes, endocardial cushion defects, and univentricular heart.
(15) These warty vegetations average only a few millimeters and form along the line of valve closure over areas of endocardial inflammation.
(16) AIM : To investigate the success rate of emergency bedside temporary pacing guided endocardial mapping.
(17) Conclusion:Surgical intervention is an effective and feasible method for treating partial endocardial cushion defect.
(18) Objective:To summarize safety and efficacy of surgical treatment of partial endocardial cushion defect.
(19) The main accompanied cardiovascular abnormalities included ventricular septum defect, atrial septum defect, complete endocardial cushion defect, and so on.
(20) Under light and electron microscope, it was seen that HCY 2 gene resulted in structure disturbance, endocardial cushion defect and hypoplasia of heart.
(21) Objective To evaluate the value and limitation of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) in complete type endocardial cushion defect (CTECD).
More similar words: endocarditis, myocardial infarction, cardial, pericardial, cardiac arrest, cardiac, bradycardia, intracardiac, echocardiography, electrocardiogram, electrocardiograph, endocrine, cordial, cordially, guardian, endocrinology, cordiality, primordial, endocrine system, endocrinologist, cardinal, cardigan, guardian angel, legal guardian, cardiology, cardiogram, pericardium, cardiograph, cardiogenic, cardiologist.