Random good picture Not show
1. He admits endearingly to doubts and hesitations.
2. She is endearingly free of pretensions.
3. Yet he also comes across as endearingly incompetent.
4. But then Lithuanians have a number of endearingly eccentric characteristics.
5. Lin has what some consider an endearingly retro aura: he is an officer in the People's Liberation Army and wore a pin of Mao Zedong on his shirt while competing in the men's singles gold-medal match.
6. " Honest Abe," as he was endearingly called, lost the Senate race, but two years later was elected the first Republican president of the United States.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. You are very cute, but you can not get by in this world by looking endearingly at people.
8. And Boyle, the bookmakers' favorite and international chat show darling since her endearingly awkward audition clip clocked up more than 100 million views on YouTube, lost out too.
9. Having met Robbie on several occasions through his great mate Steve McManaman, I've always found him reserved but friendly, generous and endearingly quick with deadpan one-liners.
10. Whenever asked how long he expected his journey to take, he would always collapse endearingly into a fit of laughter.
11. He was the first of the kittens to discover he could purr, the first to make endearingly clumsy13 attempts to wash himself, the first to undertake the adventure of climbing out of the wicker basket.
More similar words: endearing, daringly, glaringly, sparingly, enduringly, unsparingly, wonderingly, hearing loss, condescendingly, sensorineural hearing loss, endear, endearment, lingeringly, boringly, witheringly, adoringly, jarringly, yearningly, unerringly, admiringly, searchingly, inquiringly, imploringly, falteringly, despairingly, staggeringly, reassuringly, unwaveringly, earing, bewilderingly.