Random good picture Not show
1. Our end product is an anti - cancer antibody.
2. It is the end product of exhaustive research and development.
3. The film's backers were delighted with the end product.
4. The two alternative processes arrive at the same end product.
5. The F-15 jets were the end product of a research program that began in 1965.
6. The end product contains mainly carbon monoxide and hydrogen from the gasification step plus a little methane from the carbonisation.
7. Assimilation is always the end product.
8. Humus: The end product of decomposed organic matter such as leaves.
9. The end product is of similar appearance to peat, rich and dark in colour and friable.
10. But the end product would be very different - not indecisive and multiple, but single and decisive.
11. Who cares? All I want is the end product.
12. All I want is the end product.
13. This is true whether the end product is a manufactured item for sale or a production process for producing it.
14. The end product of such processes as these was the primitive nucleus of a continent, which grew as this process continued.
15. The end product of such a course of evolution is an obligate parasite that is inextricably linked to a particular host.
16. Tolerance in design influence the producibility of the end product in many ways.
17. A complicated string of chemical reactions leads to the end product.
18. We have been programmed from an early age to rush our activities and are only interested in the end product.
19. But unlike its predecessors, Midnight Club fails to blend individual brilliance into a quality end product.
20. It first presents the relevant differences between hypertext systems and document preparation systems whose end product is paper.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. The advantage of working with a software house to design your own package is that the end product is tailor-made.
22. The supervision of work on site is a key factor for ensuring a good quality end product as well as for monitoring progress.
23. And get some one who has not been involved in the production to give you an honest opinion of the end product.
24. Though he said it himself, Hans was a masterpiece of genetics - the end product of two centuries of breeding.
25. They still play attractive football, but there is no end product.
26. But we in the trenches just never see the end product.
27. Similarly, e-mail can be considered both a messaging infrastructure and a purchasable end product.
28. The acid proof and high temperature resistance was tested, the microstructure of end product of geopolymeric cement was analyzed by means of XRD, SEM and DTA.
29. The assembly workers seldom get a sight of the end product.
30. The bar code in products from raw material to end product of comprehensive tracking.
More similar words: product introduction, product, by-product, byproduct, production, productive, product rule, final product, productivity, unproductive, reproduction, reproductive, productively, preproduction, over production, productiveness, overproduction, production cost, mass production, range of products, marginal product, product research, product life cycle, means of production, production manager, production factors, production control, primary production, counterproductive, sexual reproduction.