Random good picture Not show
1. Every day of our lives we encounter stresses of one kind or another.
2. His encounter with the guard dog had completely unnerved him.
3. The difficulties women encounter with their doctors partly explain why so many of us are looking to alternative therapies.
4. If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered.
5. When did you first encounter these difficulties?
6. Love is some kind of encounter, unable to be waited for or prepared for.
7. Love is a kind of chance encounter, and one can neither waiting nor preparing for it.
8. Our wildlife trips offer a thrilling encounter with wildlife in its natural state.
9. Love is sort of encounter.It can be neither waited nor prepared.
10. if we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then i wish we had never encountered .
11. I had a frightening encounter with a poisonous snake.
12. If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then i wish we had never encountered.
13. It was a chance encounter that led to the setting up of the new political party.
14. We encounter so many problems in our work.
15. It was during a chance encounter with Jeferies at a concert that I first heard of his interest in the project.
16. It was his first sexual encounter .
17. Flaubert was her first encounter with French literature.
18. People learning a new language often encounter some difficulties at first.
19. We will encounter the enemy at dawn.
20. The author tells of a remarkable encounter with a group of South Vietnamese soldiers.
21. I decided not to risk a second close encounter with the snakes.
22. You may encounter the same question when you retrace the progress of civilization.
23. I had a rather alarming encounter with a wild pig.
24. Three of them were killed in the subsequent encounter with the police.
25. The story describes the extraordinary encounter between a man and a dolphin.
26. After his first encounter with her,[sentencedict.com] he swept her off her feet.
27. As long as you are still alive, you will definitely encounter the good things in life.
28. I did not see him again, except for a brief encounter on a train.
29. In high school, I was very unpopular, and I did encounter a little prejudice.
30. It is hard for the able-bodied to understand the difficulties that disabled people encounter in their daily lives.
More similar words: counter, countermand, counterpart, encourage, county, country, count on, count out, account, encouraging, discount, account for, encouragement, accounting, hunter, on account of, accountability, take into account, developing countries, encompass, mount, haunted, in consequence, amount to, surmount, volunteer, council, counsel, scoundrel, counselor.