Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We're aiming our products at the big enchilada - the home computer market.
2. Come on. Let's hear it - the whole enchilada.
3. My son's enchilada dribbled sauce all over his shirt.
4. Wells should sell the whole enchilada to get the best price.
5. Each enchilada is plump with tender, juicy morsels of meat.
6. Specialities include black bean soup, seafood crepes, chicken enchilada and filet mignon.
7. The big enchilada is the U.S. Supreme Court, and we're going to go there and win.
8. Benefits, retirement, the whole enchilada.
9. The quick and easy enchilada recipe is done; learn how to serve the food to your kids in this free cooking video.
10. You'll have to get permission from the big enchilada.
11. Ask the big enchilada what he really means.
12. And that ended our vacation. That's the whole enchilada.
13. He's the Big Enchilada.
14. Set of two tortillas stuffed with refried beans or potatoes then cheese and cooked in enchilada sauce and topped with sour cream.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. And despite Shaq's peace-making public announcements that the Lakers were "Kobe's team, " there was no question that the Big Enchilada was the pieced'resistance.
16. Dig into two corn tortillas filled with black beans, corn, zucchini, tofu, and bell peppers, all covered in mild enchilada sauce.
17. You're probably sufficiently in tune with your body to know when the pain is just a bother, perhaps the result of moving furniture a day or two before or eating that third enchilada.
18. We had the flowers, the speeches, the presents - the whole enchilada.
More similar words: philadelphia, brainchild, quenching, wrenching, drenching, winston churchill, samuel adams, maladaptive, hilarity, philander, hilarious, philately, annihilate, philatelic, philanderer, exhilarate, exhilarated, hilariously, annihilated, philatelist, annihilation, exhilarating, exhilaration, annihilating, philanthropy, chile, chili, chill, child, philanthropic.