1. Teeth have a hard surface layer called enamel.
2. He collected coloured enamel bowls from Yugoslavia.
3. The iron pan was covered with white enamel.
4. I chipped the enamel on my front tooth when I fell over.
5. Some of the enamel on this pan is chipped off.
6. The enamel has peeled off the taps like so much banana skin, revealing dull, patchy brass.
7. Any visible glue line can be disguised with enamel, applied with a fine camel-hair brush.
8. Enamel wares clean easily.
9. The compartments, or rooms, were decorated in white enamel, the corridor in fumed mahogany.
10. The problem of tracing the invention of enamel is made more difficult by failing to distinguish it more certainly from glass.
11. It was shiny black with red enamel trim and a gleaming chrome blade.
12. Enamel, stone and silver combinations are the softer side of the trend.
13. The front has traces of red paint or enamel and a raised rope pattern around the edge.
14. Ignorant of the fact that it was Battersea enamel she lit the wick beneath it, well soaked in methylated spirits.
15. An enamel pot arrived and we dipped our fingers in the sweet(sentencedict.com), gelatinous stuff.
16. The twelve enamel plaques were made in Byzantium during the tenth century, but the roundels were made locally at Regensburg.
17. The enamel comes from the cell sheet and is induced by the cells of the underlying tooth germ.
18. They sat inside, drinking tea from enormous enamel mugs.
19. He spat out enamel and blood.
20. There was also a chipped enamel mug stained almost black inside and smelling of spirits.
21. Made from cast iron, it is finished in graphite enamel.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. Traditional grill cooking is married to efficiency with the easy-clean grill trivet and pan in vitreous enamel.
23. The odd grown-up cracker will occasionally reveal an Asprey trinket or an enamel box.
24. It is now thought that it is a special protein unique to tooth enamel.
25. Supplied complete with 4 piece oven liner set, cake tray and enamel meat tin with anti-splash trivet.
26. It was said to have been made from a nail of the True Cross with ornamentation of gold enamel and jewels.
27. Neither type corresponds precisely to that seen in vertebrate enamel, and the extreme variation in crystal orientation is puzzling.
28. I remember seeing a tooth being stripped of its enamel by soaking in lactic acid.
29. Cast Iron quality and a dazzling range of vitreous enamel colours.
30. The sides of the casket are richly ornate in artistic enamel work and includes cameo paintings of the Kenilworth and Larne clubhouses.
More similar words: enameled, in the name of, name, camel, byname, by name, enamored, enamoured, big-name, good name, ornament, nickname, tournament, blameless, chameleon, ornamental, Pan-American, ameliorate, amenable, latin america, meld, melt, dynamo, melee, comely, melon, smell, dynamic, tsunami, pummel.