Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The trick is to begin with the empty set, which has no members.
2. If the XPath expression selects an empty set and you've specified XPathConstants.NODE, then evaluate() returns null.
3. The empty set is linearly independent, for linearly dependent sets must be nonempty .
4. Possibly an empty set of constraints.
5. Even if the intersection into the empty set and should not have the slightest bit of resentment.
6. Start from scratch: Start with an empty set of conditions and add your own.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. Note that these 32 subsets include T itself and the empty set, which contains no elements at all.
8. The set of signals pending for the child process shall be initialized to the empty set.
9. Leibniz enunciated the principal properties of what we now call conjunction, disjunction, negation, identity, set inclusion, and the empty set.
10. You can remove the line entirely or leave an empty set of square brackets.
11. In contrast, if a completely unprivileged user runs this same program, his empty inheritable set is masked against fI, resulting in the empty set.
12. This occurs because the fields are empty, so we are actually multiplying nothing by nothing (or empty set by empty set).
13. When you invoke a Groovy method that has no parameters, you must call it with an empty set of parentheses, which allows Groovy to distinguish between a property access from a method call.
14. We finished the "Star Sign Guide To Your Legs" by 4 a.m. Downtown was an empty set.
More similar words: empty, emptying, empty talk, empty words, empty class, empty-handed, empty nester, empty-headed, humpty dumpty, property settlement, hemoptysis, haemoptysis, county seat, twenty-seven, eighty-seven, thirty-seven, twenty-second, priority sequence, community service, heavyset, emphysema, kempt, tempt, emptor, exempt, tempter, emptily, emptied, pre-empt, unkempt.