Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The networks set up by De Gaulle's eminence grise, Jacques Foccart, were replaced or strengthened.
2. The president's wife is an eminence grise in matters of education.
3. Then appeared Dr. James Soong, generally considered the eminence grise of Taiwan's "Blue" movement.
4. Since joining Citigroup in 1999, he has focused mainly on strategy, assuming an "eminence grise" role as a close adviser to Prince, while leaving day-to-day business operations to others.
5. Borusa had no wish to become president, instead preferring to operate as an eminence grise behind the scenes.
More similar words: eminence, preeminence, imminence, prominence, solar prominence, eminent, eminently, pre-eminent, preeminent, pre-eminently, preeminently, eminent domain, continence, abstinence, impertinence, incontinence, reminiscence, urinary incontinence, luminescence, imminent, prominent, permanence, prominently, impermanence, feminine, make mincemeat of, jurisprudence, in essence, absence of mind, inexperience.