Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The corpse was preserved from decay by embalming.
2. Those advocating embalming lose little love for doctors who ask relations for permission to do a post-mortem examination and get it.
3. There were basically three embalming techniques.
4. It is true that embalming improves the appearance of a corpse if it is to be viewed by friends and relations.
5. Embalming was rarely practised during the eighteenth century and it had almost entirely disappeared during the nineteenth century.
6. Embalming is a sanitary, cosmetic, and preservative process through which the body is prepared for interment.
7. Embalmers maintain records such as embalming reports, and itemized lists of clothing or valuables delivered with the body.
8. It was not included in the main embalming course.
9. The mattress is saturated with embalming fluid. It's a morgue for lice, bedbugs, cockroaches, tapeworms.
10. Used in embalming, as a cure for cancer, leprosy, and syphilis.
11. The body was then placed on a slanted embalming table and completely covered with natron. This allowed fluids to drip away as the body slowly dried out.
12. For example. subtopics include: animal grooming. taxidermy. embalming. electrolysis. nail technician. culinary arts. wine steward and server. among others.
13. It is vital to comply with legal requirements before embalming.
14. The two tier system mentioned some time ago was needed now and a greater standard of excellence was essential in practical embalming.
15. The funerary archaeologist has to be certain of the differences between desiccation and chemical preservation: embalming.
16. There was a good article in the Dodge magazine last May and July, which showed waterless embalming on a difficult case.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
17. You would not believe the amount of fluid used, it was true waterless embalming - fascinating.
18. The embalmer washes the body with germicidal soap and replaces the blood with embalming fluid to preserve the body.
19. They provide practical experience in all facets of the funeral service from embalming to transporting remains.
20. Tap dancers as entertainment falls somewhere between colonic irrigation and embalming.
21. an aromatic gum resin obtained from various Arabian or E African trees; formerly valued for worship and for embalming and fumigation.
22. Or methanal Formaldehyde (37%) in water solution, called formalin, is used as a preservative, an embalming agent, and a disinfectant .
23. They were experts at preserving the bodies of the dead by embalming them with special lotions.
24. It is shrivelled and leather - like from the embalming process.
25. Gaspar brought a curiously chased flask of myrrh, a royal embalming oil.
More similar words: embalm, calming, culminating, embarrassing, overwhelming, overwhelmingly, palmist, almighty, psalmist, global warming, embark, balm, embargo, embassy, gimbal, cymbal, balmy, embattle, embark on, embarrass, embattled, disembark, embankment, fulminate, culminate, imbalance, embarrassed, embarkation, trade embargo, embarassment.