Random good picture Not show
1. There are also several instances of ellipsis.
2. Indeed, in many cases it appears that the ellipsis is interpreted with reference to a content-based representation.
3. In other words, in ellipsis, an item is replaced by nothing.
4. There is an ellipsis of " that " in that sentence.
5. States that a function type does not have ellipsis parameter.
6. This thesis focuses on verb phrase ellipsis construction (VP ellipsis ) in coordinate sentences and the relevant antecedent-contained deletion structure (ACD) in relative clauses in Chinese.
7. Genuine VP ellipsis construction does not exist in English.
8. The form of ellipsis includes compound noun, parallel structure, attributive clause, adverbial clause, parentheses, non-finite forms of the verb and transformation of sentences.
9. It is just fine to put the ellipsis at the end of the article.
10. Grammatical cohesion includes reference, ellipsis, substitution and conjunction and lexical cohesion refers to reiteration and collocation.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. There are five types of cohesion: reference, substitution, ellipsis, conjunction and lexical cohesion.
12. Breaks words between lines and adds ellipsis if the text doesn't fit in the rectangle.
13. Grammatical cohesion includes reference , substitution, ellipsis , conjunction, tense and aspect, parallel syntactic structure and so forth.
14. In place of this ellipsis , you'll have code to set several additional MajorFunction pointers.
15. This article just describes the usages of English ellipsis and how to translate it into Chinese.
16. Ellipsis is a very common grammatical phenomenon in English, especially in some particular situations.
17. Some views about ellipsis in General Archaic Chinese are put forward to discuss in this paper.
18. An ellipsis connector. Move its control point to change spacing.
19. The sentence ` He is dead and I alive'contains an ellipsis(sentencedict.com), ie of the word ` am '.
20. He remained where he was, slowly revolving to face me, a rotating star to my ellipsis of erratic wandering.
21. Received the letter this morning containing your forty-fifth move (your knight captures my queen?), and also your lengthy explanation regarding the mid-September ellipsis in our correspondence.
22. Syntactic ambiguity may as well appear in the case where ellipsis exists.
23. Chinese null subjects can be further distinguished as PRO and ellipsis subject.
24. Idioms reserve some special grammars used in ancient Chinese such as word flexible use, anastrophe and ellipsis which are different from modern Chinese.
25. As a grammatical device for the cohesion of discourse, ellipsis in both the Chinese language and English can be divided into nominal ellipsis, verbal ellipsis and clausal ellipsis.
26. This paper summarizes the definition the method and relevant range(such as potential, etc. ) of Chinese ellipsis, and gives an analysis of the ellipsis and the achievements from the angle of theory.
27. Firstly, the article discusses the typological significance of the study of NP ellipsis, including the same location of syntax, the ending-beginning ellipsis, and the different syntactic positions.
28. Truncates text that does not fit in the rectangle and adds ellipsis.
29. Select the Background tab of the Style Builder dialog box, and click the ellipsis button (. ) Next to the Color field to open the Color Picker dialog box.
30. In this textbook we will tolerate a certain amount of ellipsis.
More similar words: solipsism, ellipse, elliptical, ellis island, slips, lip-sync, eclipse, slipshod, lipstick, lunar eclipse, solar eclipse, sepsis, synopsis, yellow-bellied, fillip, lollipop, lilliput, millipede, yelling, selling, swelling, spelling, smelling, dwelling, feel like, satellite, compelling, embellish, rebellion, labelling.