Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Jazz legend, Ella Fitzgerald, once sang in this bar.
2. I'd love to be able to sing like Ella Fitzgerald.
3. Ella Fitzgerald regularly collaborated with some of the greatest musicians in jazz.
4. Ella Fitzgerald was the greatest jazz singer ever.
5. Born the same year as Ella Fitzgerald and John F. Kennedy, he would have turned 90 this year.
6. Ella Fitzgerald sings about this song about feeling lonely during this season.
7. 1934 - Ella Fitzgerald makes her singing debut at age 16 at the Apollo Theater in Harlem, New York.
8. Ella Fitzgerald sings this song about feeling lonely lonely during this season.
9. Ella Fitzgerald was a great artist and a nice lady.
10. Ella Fitzgerald - Clap Hands, Here Comes Charlie!
11. He put a stack of Ella Fitzgerald records on the hifi and settled on the couch with Sharon.
12. When the musicians -- Dizzy Gillespie, Ella Fitzgerald, Buddy Rich, Lester Young -- arrived, Granz watched as some white Texans objected to sitting alongside black Texans.
13. Our jazz musician portrait artist expert discusses painting Ella Fitzgerald in this free instructional art video.
14. Ella Fitzgerald sings this song about feeling lonely during this season.
15. Singer Ella Fitzgerald performs at the Democratic rally held for John F. Kennedy in honor of his birthday.
15. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
16. A famous commercial from the 1970s showed Ella Fitzgerald shattering a wine glass with ease through Memorex speakers, and the trick has been repeated many times with amplification.
17. Ella Fitzgerald will always be remembered as "The First Lady of Song.
18. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong as Ella Fitzgerald once said.
19. Later in her career, she made albums honoring the jazz singer Ella Fitzgerald and the blues guitarist Leadbelly.
20. Hugh Hefner showed off Cynthia Maddox—both on his arm and on the cover of his Playboy magazine—while on a flight from Chicago to New York to attend a party given by Ella Fitzgerald.
21. June Christy's star power was eclipsed by the likes of Sarah Vaughn and Ella Fitzgerald so she's relatively unknown to the casual jazz listener.
22. More recently, the famous Memorex ad challenged us to determine whether it was a live performance of Ella Fitzgerald or a recorded one.
23. Over the years, it's been recorded by Glenn Miller, Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald and Sammy Davis Jr.
More similar words: collateral damage, herald, emerald, heraldry, heralded, unheralded, mala fide, federal deficit, collateral, general ledger, general manager, call after, pull a face, have a fit, federal republic of germany, fit as a fiddle, contralateral, caldera, villager, fella, parallax, paella, cellar, patella, stellar, rubella, novella, natural law, as well as, tell about.