Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Most natural electrum also contains copper, iron, palladium, bismuth, and perhaps other metals.
2. Pyrite, galena, sphalerite, native gold, electrum and joseite are the main ore minerals.
3. Electrum: Natural or artificial alloy of gold with at least 20% silver, used to make the first known coins in the Western world.
4. Besides native gold, also kustelite and electrum are existed in the ore deposit.
5. Most natural electrum also contains copper, iron, palladium, Bismuth, and perhaps other metals.
6. The gold behaves irregular granular native gold and electrum, mainly occurred in gold-carrying minerals(such as pyrite, quartz)in the from of fissure gold, intercrystalline gold or inclusion gold.
7. Gold mainly exists as gold minerals , including electrum, silver - bearing native gold.
8. The main Gold mineral is electrum. The granular of the Gold mineral is fine, all occur in inclusion Gold.
9. The Xiangluping electrum deposit with a medium scale is one of individual silver (gold )deposits in Fujian Province.
10. The first Western coinage, possibly begun by King Gyges of Lydia (7th century BC), consisted of irregular ingots of electrum bearing his stamp as a guarantee of negotiability at a predetermined value.
11. Goldoccurs mainly as independent minerals of Au Ag solid solution series(Sentencedict.com), including electrum andnative gold pyrite is the main ore mineral and has a close relationship with gold.
12. The result shows that the Au mineral is dominated by electrum, occurring betweencrystals, in cracks and inclusions.
13. The main metallic mineral is specularite containing native gold and electrum. Surbordinate minerals are pyrite, chalcopyrite siderite and a very small amount of sulfosalt.
14. The associated gold in the Shizishan copper deposit mainly occurs as mineral form. Gold minerals are mainly electrum and gold silver mineral.
15. The typical characteristic of the ore is low sulfide. The metallic mineral has very few content (1%-2%), The mineral of ore is mainly of pyrite, chalcopyrite, limonite, aurum and electrum etc.
More similar words: electromagnetic spectrum, plectrum, spectrum, spectrums, line spectrum, light spectrum, radio spectrum, electric, electron, atomic spectrum, electrify, electrode, electrics, visible spectrum, dielectric, electrical, electronic, emission spectrum, electricity, isoelectric, electrician, electronics, electrolyte, electric fan, electric eel, electric car, electrocute, electrically, electrolysis, pyroelectric.