Random good picture Not show
1. By combining electrostatics with photoconductivity, Carlson had found the right basic concept.
2. The science of electrostatics lay dormant for about 2,000 years.
3. Survey of basic electromagnetic phenomena: electrostatics, magnetostatics, electromagnetic properties of matter.
4. Discuss emphatically on the process of electrostatics flocking of activated carbon fiber and its adsorbability.
5. In electrostatics, it had been put forward that the electric field energy equals to the total of self-energy and the mutual-energy of charged bodies system.
6. Electrostatics: The studies of the effects caused by static electricity.
7. The science of electrostatics is ancient, yet novel.
8. Electrostatics refers to stationary arrangements of electrical charge.
9. Electrostatics - Part 4 - 3 : standard test methods for specific applications - Footwear.
10. Vector Analysis, Electrostatics , Dielectric , Magnetostatics, Magnetic materials, Electrodynamics, Electromagnetic Wave.
11. The humiture balance workplace can reduce paper deformation, misregister electrostatics and so on.
12. General Physics C (1) requires students to master basic concepts and rules of mechanics, thermology and electrostatics .
13. Firstly, this cours introduces the electromagnetics applied in various field. Secondly, we study electrostatics and magnetostatics.
14. In another he beats a student with cat fur to show the effects of electrostatics.
15. Coluomb's discovery of the inverse square law forms the basis of the science of electrostatics.
16. In order to ensure the safety of pump house, it is necessary to avoid producing sparks[sentencedict.com/electrostatics.html], which are mainly resulted from leakage of electric equipment and electrostatics of human body and pipeline.
17. The Visualizations section offers multimedia tools that demonstrate various physical phenomena, including Vector Fields, Electrostatics, Magnetostatics, Faraday's Law, and Light.
18. Improved analog of electrostatic field will help students understand the abstract electrostatics better.
19. A novel infrared-sensitive streak image tube with a combined infrared photocathode and electrostatics focused electronic optical system is described.
More similar words: electromagnetic spectrum, electronics, electromagnetic, electroplating, electromagnetic wave, electronic, electric shock, electrothermal, electrolysis, statistics, delectation, electric, electrical, electricity, electrifying, thermoelectric, static, ecstatic, statistic, statically, statistical, elect, select, elected, elector, prosthetic, election, selected, introspect, retrospect.