Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Chapter one is an introduction to electronic money, describing the definition, nature, function and essence.
2. So electronic money is as anonymous as cash, except for cheaters!
3. Electronic money demonstrates the internal requirement and inevitability of the development of information technology and net - economy.
4. It is different from plain old electronic money in that it can be anonymous and untraceable except by the payer .
5. Electronic money is being developed as a next - generation method of electronic settlement.
6. Distributed cores and electronic money drives economic activity underwire.
7. ACH Direct Deposit: This is an electronic money transfer to a bank account in the United States.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. Finally, the essay explores the effects of electronic money on existing legal system from two aspects: money legal relation and money transaction legal relation.
9. In just about every industry (except electronic money transfer, apparently), assuming goodwill is not only more productive, it's also likely to be an accurate forecast.
10. There are many kinds of electronic money products, which provide a variety of network payment solutions.
11. Of course the move from paper or electronic money to the barter system will not be straightforward or painless as change is never that.
12. My company is the first vendor of electronic money.
13. They also use electronic money exchanges more than anyone else.
14. Chapter four describes the impact of electronic money on monetary policy on our country.
15. Maximum stored value is an efficient way to control risks of internet payment by electronic money, and electronic money involves many complicated private and public law issues.
16. In the second chapter, I analyze the necessity of the electronic money supervision.
17. I have a very extensive portfolio of patents on electronic money, in the U.S.
More similar words: electronic mail, electronic music, electronic messaging, electronic, electronics, isoelectronic, electronically, electronic image, electronic communication, electronic signal, electronic device, microelectronics, electronic computer, electronic dictionary, electric motor, electron, electron beam, electron flow, electron shell, electron theory, electronegative, valence electron, harmonic motion, electronegativity, electromechanical, electron microscope, tectonic movement, simple harmonic motion, electromagnetic spectrum, electric mixer.