1. This mathematical model is composed the electromagnetics model and the mechanics model.
2. This course introduces the theory of engineering electromagnetics.
3. Firstly, this cours introduces the electromagnetics applied in various field. Secondly, we study electrostatics and magnetostatics.
4. Based on the fundamental of electromagnetics, are summarily derived idle, load and short-circuit voltage as well as current and leakage reactance formulas.
5. But another plane, the Boeing Growler, uses electromagnetics as offensive weapons.
6. Through experiment and electromagnetics it is observed that this antenna mixes taper antenna and loop antenna to attain broadband.
7. Hybrid - source electromagnetics is an effective method for Geo - Exploration, especially for seeking underground water in drought area.
8. The second is electromagnetics, and is known as the strong force.
9. Based on the basic principle of electromagnetics, the windings of the temperature superconducting transformer are optimized.
10. Electromagnetics is one of the most fundamental subjects in an electrical engineering curriculum.
11. The telescope is the largest parabolic reflector antenna in our country. The technologies used in the telescope are electromagnetics , optics, control, mechanics, structures and civil engineering.
12. The theory research on electromagnetic forming is related to electromagnetics and plasticity dynamics.
13. The teaching of the Lenz's law is a difficult point in electromagnetics teaching . The pedagogy inquiry of the Lenz's law is discussed in connection with this problem.
14. With the accelerative growth of high - performance computers[sentencedict.com], computational electromagnetics made and is still making substantial progress.
15. A permanent magnetic epicyclic gear drive was presented, and its geometry and kinematics were analysed by applying the principles of epicyclic gear drive and electromagnetics integratively.
16. Time domain methods are popular and efficient in computational electromagnetics.
17. The equal value line diagrams are drawn to reveal the attenuation characteristics of electromagnetics in space.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. The scattering of target or environment has attracted great attention in the subject of Electromagnetics.
19. The relation between potential and electric field intensity is an important content in electromagnetics.
20. Discusses the abstract simplification, establishing conditions and the application of the physical models in electromagnetics.
21. The FDTD method is a full wave technique that has been widely used to model wave propagation process, and interaction with certain or random object in electromagnetics, acoustics, and elastodynamics.
More similar words: electromagnetic spectrum, electromagnetic, electromagnetic wave, electromagnetic force, electromagnetic field, electromagnetic energy, electromagnetism, electromagnetic radiation, electromagnetic interference, electromagnet, ferromagnetic, ferromagnetic material, magnetics, geomagnetic, ferromagnetism, magnetic stripe, magnetic domain, antiferromagnetism, electrostatics, magnetic, ferromagnets, geomagnetism, magnetically, diamagnetic, antimagnetic, magnetic flux, magnetic tape, magnetic wave, magnetic force, magnetic pole.