Random good picture Not show
1. If a electromagnetic pulse valve is always magnetized, it must be checked if the corresponding electronic switch tube is in electric leakage or broken-down.
2. The electromagnetic pulse(EMP) damage mechanism and failure modes are obtained for the input port and output port of solid state relays by current injection method.
3. Main products: PM Separators electromagnetic pulse demagnetizer, electromagnetic magnetic re - election machine, computer automation system ...
4. This paper introduces the characteristic of electromagnetic pulse produced during electrostatic discharge ( ESD EMP ).
5. Lighting electromagnetic pulse is a kind of electromagnetic pulse interference signal carrying the huge lighting energy[Sentencedict.com], and does great harm to modern electronic devices.
6. Electromagnetic pulse projection ( EMP ) is of interest in many military and civil applications.
7. Main products: PM Separators electromagnetic pulse demagnetizer, electromagnetic magnetic re - election machine, ...
8. The ship may be threatened greatly by the electromagnetic pulse bomb ( EPB ).
9. After the control device is powered on, nixie light display and key input is normal: (1)Output LED indicator is not lit and electromagnetic pulse valve does not work.
10. The finite - difference time - domain ( FDTD ) method is utilized to coupling effect of electromagnetic pulse and computer box.
11. The biconical load of high-power pulser can radiate intense electromagnetic pulse (EMP) during debugging, which poses great threats to the nearby electronic systems.
12. Were you not able to defeat that nanovirus with an electromagnetic pulse?
13. The experiment of lighting radiation effect on rocket is done by using LSG-8015 lighting surge generator which establishes lightning electromagnetic pulse radiation field.
14. A nuclear detonation creates a severe environment including blast, thermal pulse, neutrons, x- and gamma-rays, radiation, electromagnetic pulse (EMP), and ionization of the upper atmosphere.
15. With the transmission line model of the lightning return stroke, the approximate expressions of the adjacent field of lightning electromagnetic pulse are obtained.
More similar words: electromagnetic, electromagnetics, electromagnetic spectrum, electromagnetic wave, electromagnetic force, electromagnetic field, electromagnetic energy, electromagnetism, electromagnetic radiation, electromagnetic interference, electromagnet, ferromagnetic, ferromagnetic material, magnetic pole, magnetic poles, geomagnetic, ferromagnetism, electrical impulse, magnetic domain, antiferromagnetism, magnetic, ferromagnets, magnetics, geomagnetism, nonmagnetic, diamagnetic, magnetically, antimagnetic, magnetic tape, magnetic wave.