Random good picture Not show
(1) Methods: Cutaneous electrogastrography was performed in 15 PHG patients, and 12 healthy volunteers served as normal controls.
(2) Cutaneous electrogastrography reflected not only the electric activities of gastric smooth muscle, but also some information about gastric circle muscle motility.
(3) Conclusion Gastrointestinal pacemaker can dramatically relieve symptoms and improve the electrogastrography parameters in patients with gastric dynamic dysfunction.
(4) Aims: To investigate the incidence of gastric myoelectrical dysrhythmia in patients with FD by electrogastrography (EGG), and to reveal the role of gastric motility disorder in the occurrence of FD.
(5) Methods: in the present experiment the frequency and amplitude wave of electrogastrography of rabbits were recorded.
More similar words: electrograph, electromyography, electrocardiography, spectrograph, electrogram, electroencephalography, electromyograph, petrography, electrocardiograph, electroencephalograph, astrophotography, spectrogram, electromyogram, orography, urography, xerography, pyrography, aerography, hydrography, chirography, chorography, micrography, electrocardiogram, arthrography, electroencephalogram, cystourethrography, electrotherapy, electrophysiology, electroshock therapy, electrochemistry.