Random good picture Not show
(1) Results:After electrocoagulation, neovessels of iris disappeared in 13(36 1%)patients, and decreased markedly in 23 cases.
(2) Electrocoagulation: Therapeutic use of a high - frequency current to bring about the coagulation and destruction of tissue.
(3) Electrocoagulation:Therapeutic use of a high-frequency electric current to bring about the coagulation and destruction of tissue.
(4) Methods:High ligation and electrocoagulation were treated in 30 patients with varicosis of great saphenous vein.
(5) Electrocoagulation and photocatalysis, each of which has own characteristic for organic wastewater treatment, are extensively used in wastewater treatment respectively.
(6) The load characteristics of clearing wastewater by electrocoagulation with the pulse power supply was also analyzed.
(7) Test of organic pollutant removal by electrocoagulation method is introduced in this paper.
(8) Methods:Treated 28 cases with intractable epistaxis with electrocoagulation under nasal endoscope.
(9) Conclusion: MCAO model in rabbits established by the electrocoagulation is an ideal focal cerebral ischemia one.
(10) Conclusions:Endoscopic electrocoagulation to stop bleeding is a simple, painless, eutherapeutic method(Sentencedict.com), and worthy to be popularized.
(11) The complex process, namely the combination of electrocoagulation and photocatalysis has extensive developing space and wonderful prospect in the field of water purification.
(12) Conclusion: Electrocoagulation for hemostasis under nasal endoscope can confirm the masked bleeding points in meatus or roof of nose, and coagulate them effectively.
(13) Objective To evaluate the electrocoagulation and the denudation of the of great saphenous veins and its effects.
(14) Objective:Discuss the feasibility and therapeutic effect of exalted ligation combined electrocoagulation operation for varicose vein of lower extremity.
(15) Some theoretical search has been made in this paper on defluorination of potable water by electrocoagulation, characteristics are introduced.
(16) The factors influencing the rate of cadmium ion from laboratory wastewater by electrocoagulation method were investigated.
(17) Results:Bleeding points of 68 cases were found, and were treated by electrocoagulation.
(18) By rational use of the technical parameters of electroresection and electrocoagulation, and the cooperative techniques, we performed ESD for 29 lesions in 28 patients.
(19) Decolorization kinetics and mechanism was studied on treatment of reactive black KN-B simulated wastewater by electrocoagulation (EC) with a sacrificial iron anode.
(20) Objective To study the influence on the ovarian function using the ultrasonic scalpel and the monopolar electrocoagulation respectively after shelled out the ovarian cyst by laparoscope.
(21) Apply the pulse power electrolysis to eliminate aluminum anodic passive films in the process of electrocoagulation .
(22) Methods 56 cases of digestive tract polyps were removed by endoscopic high-frequency electroresection and electrocoagulation .
(23) Objective: To investigate the causes and the treatment means of delayed hemorrhage after removing colorectal polyps and polypoid Lesions with high frequency electrocoagulation.
More similar words: thermocoagulation, coagulation, anticoagulation, coagulating, coagulate, electrocution, coagulated, electroporation, electroconvulsive therapy, electroplating, coagulant, electrostatic induction, electromagnetic radiation, electronic communication, electrocute, electrification, electrocautery, electroplate, electronic dictionary, anticoagulant, anti-coagulant, electrochemical, electrochemistry, electrocardiogram, electrocardiograph, electrocardiography, electrochemical cell, electrostatic, electrofusion, electronegative.