Random good picture Not show
(1) Don't meddle with the electrical wiring: you're not an electrician.
(2) Don't meddle with the electrical wiring.
(3) Follow the colour code carefully on all electrical wiring.
(4) Like the telephone system, or the electrical wiring.
(5) Approved a measure requiring electrical wiring in older swimming pools to be retrofitted.
(6) What is the condition of the electrical wiring?
(7) The building's electrical wiring was worn and brittle, causing a fire hazard.
(8) Also, like any other electrical wiring, especially if it is run underground, coaxial cable can be affected by damp.
(9) Ensure that any electrical wiring is not hidden beneath the insulation.
(10) The electrical wiring was incorporated into the plaster, with all horizontal runs at skirting level.
(11) All the electrical wiring in the house was being completely overhauled because of the risk of fire.
(12) Replacement of the electrical wiring and heating systems, and refurbishment of the lift, were completed on time.
(13) They also conceal electrical wiring, filter tubes, and any other clutter behind the tank.
(14) They also inspect the installation of the electrical wiring for heating and air-conditioning systems, appliances, and other components.
(15) Philip was working on the electrical wiring of the top floor with the easy-paced contemplative manner of a workman.
(16) All this electrical wiring will take a day to set up.
(17) If there's evidence of damage to electrical wiring, shut off the power at the control box.
(18) Two electrical wiring along bicrural two side till the waist, be linked together with buzzer.
(19) Combination pliers are needed to cut this electrical wiring.
(20) There is an electrical wiring inside accessory box, a reticle , still have jumper of a clavier.
(21) International Super Flex Steel Conduit is used for electrical wiring where listed products are not required.
(22) Chaos pulls electrical wiring, lamp holder and electrical outlet inside, put in huge safety hidden danger.
(23) The report said the fire was started by faulty electrical wiring.
(24) He was reflecting, perhaps[sentencedict.com], that this had been an easier job than the electrical wiring.
(25) The attention before air conditioning is used checks whether power source fuse, kilowatt-hour meter, electrical wiring has enough surplus.
(26) South Korea's second-biggest carmaker said in a statement Monday it has recalled about 85,900 vehicles worldwide because of an electrical wiring problem that can cause fires.
More similar words: electrical work, electrical engineering, electrical, electrically, electrical outlet, electrical noise, electrical shock, electrical storm, electrical power, electrical plant, electrical device, electrical system, electrical switch, electrical energy, electrical network, electric wire, electrical circuit, electrical current, electrical impulse, electrical engineer, electrical discharge, electrical generator, electrical resistance, electrical conduction, electrical resistivity, electric arc, household electrical appliance, electric automobile, electric heating, electric lighting.