Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) If you touch an electric wire, you ll get a shock.
(2) You should never join an electric wire to a water pipe.
(3) Loose electric wires were dangling from the wall.
(4) He rigged up all the electric wires rapidly.
(5) The electric wire is fraying and could be dangerous to handle.
(6) The fee includes the cost of testing the electric wiring.
(7) These electric wires are protected by a rubber covering.
(8) The whole machine was acting like a live electric wire.
(9) The house in the making, showing the electric wiring and plumbing system.
(10) A radio frequency electric wire is connected with the afterbody of the radio frequency cutter body and the anterior part of the radio frequency cutter body is provided with a bit.
(11) They coiled electric wire around the iron bar.
(12) Sparks are spurting out from the electric wire.
(13) It consists of a metal shell, crystal fused magnesia for insulation, built - in electric wire fever.
(14) The shell is arranged with an outlet line channel therein, the electric wire outlet direction of which is perpendicular to the electric wire inlet direction of the first connection tie. Sentencedict.com
(15) The utility model discloses a plug pin of an electric wire connecting terminal.
(16) The design and realization of the network are based on an advanced electric wire communication system. The operation of the network proves to be as effective as has been expected.
(17) The design and realization of the network are based on an advanced electric wire communication system.
(18) Srying of insulation varnish or vulcanizing of rubber for electric wire and cable industry.
(19) This paper discusses short-circuit protection of low - pressure electric wire in the design of residence electricity , over current protecting and the choice of breaker in the system.
(20) Applications:Speaker Cable, Audio Cable , HDMI Cable, Magnet Wire, Tin-Plated Wire, Silver-Plated Wire, Electric Wire, Electric Cable and Cold Heading Wire.
(21) Don't touch the machine button , the electric switch, and connecting the electric wire without permission.
More similar words: electric wave, electric, electrics, dielectric, electrical, isoelectric, electricity, electrically, myoelectric, electric fan, electric car, electric eel, electrician, electric iron, electric bill, electric cell, electric cord, thermoelectric, pyroelectric, electric lamp, electric light, electric meter, electric mixer, electric motor, electric power, electric drill, electric chair, electric field, electric shock, photoelectric.