Random good picture Not show
1. ResultsWater boiled liquid of the leaves of Elaeagnus bockii Diels increased the index of thymus and spleen, promoted phagocytic function of phagocytes of mice, enhanced replication of T lymphocytes.
2. The community composed of Elaeagnus mollis as the constructive species is one of the typical vegetation types in the hills and lower-mountains of southern of Shanxi.
3. The Elaeagnus moths seed oil was extracted by Soxhlet extraction, and the oil yield was 32.50%.
4. The temperature correlation level of Elaeagnus is higher than that of Caragana, on 0.01 level is obvious but Caragana is obvious on 0.05 level.
5. The main products for the Chinese wolfberry, Elaeagnus angustifolia and mushrooms three series of extracts from traditional Chinese medicine, to be developed and astragalus extract of licorice series.
6. Objective To extract and determine tannin in Elaeagnus angustifolia L.
7. New taxa of the genus Elaeagnus L. from China.
8. Objective: To study the protect effect of Elaeagnus bockii Diels polysaccharide on colonitis in rats.
9. The Elaeagnus mollis seed oil was extracted by Soxhlet extraction and the oil yield was 32.50 %.
10. Aim To study the effect and mechanism of elaeagnus bockii diels on lowering serum lipid, glucose and anti-lipid peroxidation.
11. The breeding and cultivation techniques of Elaeagnus were described in detail after summarizing its food value, ornamental value and medical value.
12. A wild Elaeagnus multiflora Thunb juice beverage with health-beneficial effects is developed.
13. Linseed gum and Elaeagnus angustifolia L gum were obtained by purification separation from nature plants.
14. This experiment also studied the transplanting technology of Elaeagnus mollis Diels tube plantlet and environmental conditions and the transplanting survival ratio was up to 66%.
15. Q: Could you give me some information on cherry laurel, sago palm and elaeagnus?
16. Objectives: To understand the toxicology security, the anti-oxidized effect ingredient stability and the anti- oxidized function of Elaeagnus mollis oil.
17. It was the efficiency experiment system of regenesis plant of Elaeagnus mollis tissue culture that had been established.
18. Objective To study the conditions of extracting flavonoids from the branches of Elaeagnus angustifolia L.
19. In northwest drought and desert area of our country, planting Elaeagnus angustifolia to amend salt alkali of soil and prevent sand blown by wind is an economic and effect measure.
20. In this paper , we compare the gum exudation of Elaeagnus angustifolia in different soil water environments.
21. Studies on morphology, development and histochemistry of nectary showed that the nectarines of four Elaeagnus plants located on receptacle and belonged to starch structural nectary.
22. The optimal conditions of the extraction of the flavonoids from Elaeagnus angustifolia L.
22. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
23. The effects of maturity, packing methods , branches and leaves , CA , temperatures and preservatives upon postharvest storage of Elaeagnus conferta fruits were studied.
24. The primary school is located is the largest sand jujube, every lunar May, Elaeagnus angustifolia flower season, the thick scent four bees and butterflies, drunk, drunk beekeeper.
More similar words: magnus, cygnus, bougainvillaea, magnum, sphagnum, magnum opus, foramen magnum, sequelae, cruel and unusual punishment, gnu, iaea, gaea, sign up, paean, judaea, plataea, achaean, pangaea, alae, archaean, mycenaean, wrong number, interregnum, manichaean, nebulae, formulae, cannulae, axillae, lamellae, maxillae.