Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The ejaculatory duct consists of a simple columnar epithelium, inner longitudinal and outer circular muscle layers.
2. The ejaculatory duct was seen as a hypoechoic structure and visible in only 33% (14/43) of patients.
3. Ejaculatory duct obstruction is a rare but important cause of male infertility.
4. The male organs consist of a single continuous testis and a vas deferens terminating in an ejaculatory duct into the cloaca.
5. Methods: Retrospective analyses were made of the clinical data of 3 cases of ejaculatory duct obstruction following prostatic hyperthermia.
6. The male reproductive system is distinguished by a pair of testes, a pair of vas deferens, a pair of male accessory glands, one ejaculatory duct and copulatory organ.
7. To investigate the effect of the treatment of azoospermia with ejaculatory duct obstruction by transurethral resection of ejaculatory ducts.
8. Objective: To investigate the characteristics of diagnosis and treatment of iatrogenic ejaculatory duct obstruction following prostatic hyperthermia.
9. Incidence rates of adenous duct dilation, cyst and calcification of ejaculatory duct and seminal vesicle cyst were calculated.
More similar words: ejaculatory, ejaculate, ejaculation, osculatory, circulatory, circulatory system, adulatory, undulatory, ambulatory, regulatory, circulator, calculator, speculator, stimulatory, articulator, manipulatory, congratulatory, regulatory gene, regulatory agency, maculate, immaculate, immaculately, mechanical calculator, introductory, respiratory disease, compensatory damages, fiduciary duty, respiratory disorder, dilatory, exculpatory.