Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Finally, at eighty-six, she suffered a very severe heart attack that killed her.
2. At the age of eighty-six, she occupied the largest house in the village, with the most sweeping view.
3. Eighty-six percenthave also tried to become more physically active.
4. This is at the top of page eighty-six in the Hughes.
5. The researchers say eighty-six percent of those who received both treatments had improved.
6. Since nineteen eighty-six, this group has been honoring performers who have been important in the development of rock and roll.
7. At eighty-six, Grandpa was still quite a gardener, so I always watched for his earliest blooms and each new wave of spring flowers.
8. In nineteen eighty-six, Russian dancer Rudolf Nureyev's "Cinderella" was performed at the Paris Opera Ballet in France.
9. In nineteen eighty-six(Sentencedict.com ), Congress chose the rose as America's national flower.
10. And in April of nineteen eighty-six, a bomb exploded at a West Berlin discotheque popular with American troops. Two soldiers died.
11. How the U.S. compares: Eighty-six percent of Americans have triedeating more healthfully, and 75 percent have attempted to work out.
12. In the spring of eighteen eighty-six, President Cleveland announced that he was to be married. The ceremony took place in the White House.
13. METHODS Eighty-six patients (86 eye) with euthyroid TAO were divided randomly into the treated group (60 cases) and control group (26 cases).
14. Abram was eighty-six years old when Hagar bore him Ishmael.
15. Although the motion carried by eighty-six votes, it sparked strong opposition from conservatives and liberals who disapproved of Chinas human rights and trade policies.
16. We're eighty-six on mushroom soup.
17. He led his last field excursion to Anglesey at the age of eighty-six.
18. For the first time since 1965, the Ladengalerie is exhibiting work by the sculptor Fritz Cremer, now eighty-six years old.
19. The initial order for sixty Class 319 units was soon increased to eighty-six.
20. I went to see Hoppy for a checkup and I tip the scales at exactly eighty-six pounds.
21. DOUG JOHNSON: After many test flights, the Voyager was finally ready in December(sentencedict.com), nineteen eighty-six.
22. At eighty-three years old, the King of Thailand Bhumibol Adulyadej ranks as the longest-serving head of the state: his rule began in 1946. Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz, Saudi Arabia's king, is eighty-six.
23. Wallace's first novel, "The Broom of the System, " was published in nineteen eighty-six. He was twenty-four years old at the time.
24. One of the early ones was burned in fifteen eighty-six by the famous British sea captain, Francis Drake.
25. She died in June of a heart attack at the age of eighty-six.
26. He is only the second African to win the prize since it was established in nineteen eighty-six.
27. The United States organized a team for the first time in nineteen eighty-six.
More similar words: eighty, weighty, eighty-nine, lightweight, high and mighty, mighty, flighty, almighty, light year, light-year, eight, weight, height, eighth, freight, sleight, heights, weighted, heighten, eighteen, freighter, weighting, eightieth, gain weight, airfreight, overweight, lose weight, eighteenth, weightless, air freight.