Random good picture Not show
1. METHODS: The edgewise appliance orthodontic theory and method were applied in the replantation of dropped teeth.
2. Jean didn't let me get a word in edgewise.
3. In Edgewise technique, one of the difficult problems is the correction of overbite.
4. Objective To study the root resorption caused by edgewise appliance combined with flat bite plate treatment.
5. Conclusions Edgewise technique is an effective method for treatment of class II division 1 extraction cases.
6. The edgewise of longitudinal channel beam be agree with the dimension of switchgear body frame.
7. I could not get a word in edgewise.
8. Try to get a word in edgewise by leaning forward and opening your mouth slightly, advises Anne Kadet on Smartmoney.com.
9. He found that even if he could get a word in edgewise it was encircled and cut off right away.
10. When you see the zodiacal light , you are looking edgewise into our own solar system.
11. METHODS: Using a simple semi-fixed lingual arch combined with the edgewise technology to correct 8 cases with linguoclination or buccoclination of the mandibular molars.
12. When you look up into the heavens with a telescope, you see many nebulae whelloch are like, or approximately like, the perfectly balanced spiral nebula whelloch you see edgewise in Fig. 23.
13. Objective To treat class II division 1 extraction cases by means of Edgewise technique.
14. The other people could have let me get a word in edgewise, but they didn't.
15. He had always heard that money talks, he said, but now it seems that all of China's money still doesn't let it get a word in edgewise at the International Monetary Fund and other global forums.
16. Objective To evaluate the effects of openbite treatment with multiloop edgewise arch wire ( MEAW ) technic.
17. When would the other chat room attendees get a word in edgewise?
18. At these business dinners, meaningless chitchat and boisterous toasts take up most of the time. Those who really want to discuss something can't get a word in edgewise and end up just wasting time.
19. Remember, when you are looking at this starlit band across the sky – visible from country locations – you are peering edgewise into our own galaxy.
20. Objective To study the clinical effect of fixing trauma tooth with Edgewise appliance.
21. For a logical man, not able to get a word in edgewise, Vienna became a complete turnoff.
22. When you see the zodiacal light , you are looking edgewise view into our own solar system.
23. Similarly, women can be so chatty, on guard or defensive at times, that the men can't get a word in edgewise and when they do we jump all over them without hearing them out.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
24. It is an irate caller who does not let you get a word in edgewise, and the more the person talks, the more stressed you get.
25. When I talk, it isn't always easy for others to get a word in edgewise.
More similar words: likewise, range with, engage with, Jewish, edge, sedge, on edge, wedge, ledge, hedge, edged, ledger, dredge, wedged, fledge, sledge, pledge, pledged, hedgehog, knowledge, unfledged, hedge fund, wise, acknowledge, wiser, cutting edge, cutting-edge, foreknowledge, full-fledged, unwise.