Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Maybe pulmonary edema was not in the cards for me after all.
2. The tissue affected by edema will usually pit.
3. Any creatures that breathe the surface air directly are subject to severe lung damage, lung edema, and death.
4. I once watched a Gamow bag quite dramatically save the life of a trekker with cerebral edema.
5. Other side effects include gastrointestinal disturbance, drowsiness, hair loss, and peripheral edema.
6. There is no pigmentation and no edema.
7. Testosterone administration can also increase ankle swelling in men who have edema from conditions such as liver disease or heart failure.
More similar words: edematous, edema, oedema, myxedema, wage demand, lymphedema, papilledema, aggregate demand, effective demand, schemata, dematerialize, mathematical, mathematics, mathematically, mathematician, mathematic, mathematical logic, mathematical model, mathematical models, applied mathematics, mathematical expression, demand, mathematical operation, on demand, demander, demand of, in demand, redemptive, redemption, demarche.