Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We picked gentians and edelweiss in Kashmir and hibiscus and bougainvillaea in our own garden.
2. Edelweiss ( Leontopodium alpinum ) is one of the best known European mountain flowers.
3. In the middle of it, there is a Edelweiss, the national flower of Austria.
4. Edelweiss, edelweiss, bless my homeland forever.
5. With luck, it is still possible to find the rare edelweiss growing on a mountain slope.
6. A hut! The white logo is Austrian national flower? Edelweiss .
7. This aluminium coin was replaced in 1959 by a bronze version with three Edelweiss flowers.
8. Essence of grapefruit, plant essence of witch hazel , essence of peppermint, essence of edelweiss, etc.
More similar words: gneiss, take issue, ponce de leon, psychedelic, free delivery, time delivery, take delight in, take delivery of, juvenile delinquent, juvenile delinquency, federal trade commission, Federal Communication Commission, federal communications commission, bellwether, boll weevil, in all weathers, social welfare, steel wool, weasel words, quarrel with, wheelwright, parallel with, mississippi river, on a level with, mississippi, wei, weil, weir, weigh, weird.