Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They recurred to the reform of the economic structure.
2. The reform of the economic structure rocketed the company's shares from RMB 25 yuan to 36 yuan.
3. As an economic structure, patronage had an effect on Leapor's poetry.
4. One powerful argument attributes this stagnation to the economic structure set in the early 1950s.
5. The economic structure of the market in assessing the competitive effect of a merger is crucial.
6. Establishing economic structure system adapted for water bearing capacity is the key of water saving society establishment.
7. Under the city and countryside dual economic structure system, our country's social security also presents the model of the dualization characteristic.
8. Description of the economic structure of Japan's top economic policy goal.
9. At the same time, China's regional economic structure is being optimized.
10. The strategic adjustment of the economic structure has been crowned with success.
11. Only by accelerating the adjustment of economic structure, transform the mode of economic development can we realize rapid and sound economic development, which is the law of economic development.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. The economic structure and performance of Lijia Town and Yuanyang Street have been further improved.
13. With the development of economy, dual economic structure will transform to modern structure.
14. From this perspective the seasonality is an integral part of the economic structure and should be accordingly modelled.
15. These totals inevitably vary considerably from zone to zone, depending on its economic structure, location, and so on.
16. As that understanding spreads through the consumer sector, it could rattle the very economic structure of the computing industry.
17. This necessitated the abolition of the whole Bakufu- han system and the economic structure on which it rested.
18. For each country will have specific problems related to its own social, political and economic structure.
19. As a basic economic system of the society, the adjustment of the macrostructure and the system innovation of ownership play an important role in the evolution of economic structure to a higher degree.
20. third, economic restructuring will enjoy priority in 2011, thus it will also see a transformation of economic structure.
21. Thirdly, Inner Mongols Autonomous Region should push the adjustment of economic structure of the stockbreeding by supporting the industry of green livestock product.
22. There's an excellent online tutorial in the basics of Transactional Analysis here, but the quick and dirty version is that human behavior resembles an economic structure.
23. According to attribute of the nature, economic and society of the rural population structure, divides it into the rural population natural structure, the economic structure and the social structure.
24. Great efforts should be made to develop urban industry, adjust economic structure and encourage labor-incentive industry, non-public sectors of the economy, and small and middle-sized enterprises.
25. This paper holds that the factors leading to regional economic difference is multifold, among which the change in economic structure is a major driving force.
26. Super constrain basic feasible solution has many components of reduced costs; Reduced costs do not correspond with shadow prices and shadow prices have great effect on adjusting economic structure.
27. It's of positive meaning for non-governmental loan to offer money resources and to adjust economic structure, and it also has passive impact.
28. Many kinds of economic sector compatible, agriculture, industry and commerce developed together economically, and the modernized quality of traditional economic structure was built.
29. Specialized management of exploration equipment arise the further reform of the economic structure.
30. Developing civilian-run enterprise helps to promote the reform and reorganization of state-owned economy and shift from binary economic structure to monistic structure.
More similar words: economic status, economic stability, economic stagnation, microstructure, economic fluctuations, structure, structured, agricultural economics, economics, restructure, substructure, micro-economics, microeconomics, superstructure, unstructured, body structure, cell structure, data structure, infrastructure, power structure, class structure, macrostructure, ultrastructure, home economics, market structure, social structure, linear structure, welfare economics, economic sector, macroeconomics.