Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Undoubtedly, political and economic factors have played their part.
2. Economic factors have played a significant part in Britain's decline as a world power.
3. Educational success is mediated by economic factors.
4. Economic factors determine the progress which a society can make.
5. Historical and economic factors also limit our options.
6. But fundamental economic factors turned more favorable to productivity growth in the 1980s and especially in the 1990s.
7. Economic factors are predominant in the motivation to invent.
8. Progress has been impeded by a number of economic factors.
9. The new rules laid greater emphasis on economic factors such as professional qualifications and work skills.
10. But if economic factors are included, our choices of future missions will be dramatically changed.
11. Domestic economic factors further complicated this gloomy picture.
12. Resort to the photocopier is often determined by economic factors.
13. The law should not be concerned with solely economic factors.
14. Analysts generally agree that the fundamental economic factors that produce corporate profits remain strong.
15. Generally, economic factors such as unemployment rates, trade and capital flows,(Sentencedict) seem to be the main determinants of labour mobility.
16. This will be affected not just by economic factors, but by demographic and social factors as well.
17. Economic factors An analysis of economic facts can provide some indication of a country's stage of economic development and progress.
18. Many other economic factors might be viewed as contributing to the emergence of spatial disparities in economic prosperity.
19. The rise in crime is mainly due to social and economic factors.
20. People's voting habits are influenced by political,(sentencedict.com) social and economic factors.
21. The future of health care cannot be considered in isolation from economic factors.
22. The lifetime of coins was indeed sometimes very short as a result of various political or economic factors.
23. The importance of this work is that it puts economic factors firmly back on the agenda as explanations of crime.
24. As well as demographic trends these include such social and economic factors as alternative opportunities for employment and the supply of places.
25. Morgenthau has long been criticized for ignoring or underplaying economic factors.
26. Abrams explained this in terms of a particular configuration of economic factors affecting the United States at this time.
27. Perceptions of Britain's economic performance and prospects were obviously influenced by objective economic factors and by government manipulation of economic statistics.
28. So far we have looked at some of the main economic factors concerned with selling overseas.
29. For many reasons, but the focus here is on the economic factors involved in commitment to family.
30. Taking the old age pension act as a case in point, this paper probes the non- economic factors influencing English welfare system from the aspects of politics, society and culture.
More similar words: economic sector, economic fluctuations, economic impact, economic activity, economic indicator, microeconomic, economic, microeconomics, micro-economics, economics, economic recovery, economical, uneconomic, economic aid, economically, economic condition, uneconomical, economic cost, economic base, economic life, macroeconomic, socioeconomic, economic cycle, economic value, home economics, economic model, economic system, economic growth, economic outlook, economic crisis.