Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The European market is simply going through an economic cycle.
2. Third, a market economy can experience major economic cycles.
3. Markets produce unavoidable economic cycles of expansion and contraction. 4.
4. The index closely mirrored the economic cycle.
5. At the present uncertain stage in the economic cycle, the commodity most urgently lacking is confidence.
6. The theory of economic cycle involves the research on the length of economic cycle. Compared with the ARMA method frequency scale method has several advantages.
7. Of economic cycle phase different, orientation of finance monetary policy is different also.
8. According to the projections of the economic cycle, the financial storm duration, usually about two years.
9. National Commission is organizing the implementation of the economic cycle of special high - tech industry.
10. One , the effect that price and economic cycle price suffer cycle.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. This reinforces the downswing in the economic cycle rather than countering it.
12. Sludge resource utilization reflects the thinking of the economic cycle.
13. The economic cycle is endemic and inescapable and everyone has always known this.
14. The rule is applied over the economic cycle.
15. The Economic Cycle Research Institute, an independent forecasting group, said its Weekly Leading Index (WLI) fell to 142.4 in the week ended May 18 from a downwardly revised 142.6 in the prior week.
16. Also on Friday, the Economic Cycle Research Institute, a New York-based independent forecasting group, said its measure of future U.S. economic growth fell to a 29-week low in the latest week.
17. In the future, China's economic cycle will shift to the intermediate cycle, and global economic cycle will have greater influence on that of China.
18. Marxist economic cycle theory has more profundity meanings.
19. He referred, in particular, to the lack of synchronisation between the economic cycles of the two countries.
20. The gap in fortunes is not just a result of out-of-sync economic cycles.
21. Defensive stocks generally found themselves in favour as investors searched for ways of minimising the risks of the economic cycle.
22. The period to be covered, 1974-89, encompasses two complete international economic cycles.
23. Common sense dictates that the longer the timing for reversing the zero interest policy is postponed, the closer the economic cycle will be to peaking.
24. The rate cut followed the official announcement on China's economic cycle to cut interest rates.
25. Meanwhile, grey wave forecasting of grey system theory is explained, and the method is applied to economic cycle index forecasting.
26. The figures marked the final low point of the present economic cycle.
27. Draw lessons from thermodynamic knowledge, advanced the idea of economic cycle efficiency.
28. Making use of time series model and other econometric approach, this article partitions the trend of China's GDP data, and repartitions China's economic cycle on the grounds of the empirical results.
29. We find the labor income share of the primary distribution is on the low side and presents the U-shape trend which is more remarkable against the economic cycle.
30. Grey wave forecasting of grey system theory is applied to economic cycle index forecasting. The forecasting result is highly closed to the reality.
More similar words: economic cost, economic condition, european economic community, economic, micro-economics, microeconomics, economics, economic recovery, economical, economically, economic life, macroeconomic, economic model, home economics, socioeconomic, economic impact, economic outlook, economic region, economic growth, macro-economics, economic system, macroeconomics, economic sector, economic benefit, economic effects, economic progress, economic sanction, economic activity, economic expansion, economic indicator.