Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Traditional economic analysis is premised on the assumption that more is better.
2. Economic analysis of this scheme, however, showed it to be very marginal.
3. It is the economic analysis which Porter demands that determines what quality, product and service mean in each case.
4. An influential strand in the economic analysis of law seeks to transmit a particular message.
5. In some cases, an economic analysis is also possible.
6. The comparative approach, like economic analysis, has both strengths and weaknesses.
7. From the perspective of economic analysis, children are high-priced consumption goods that are rapidly becoming more expensive.
8. There is no justification in economic analysis for giving different institutional treatment to different competition policy areas.
9. Again, economic analysis explores both the rationale and the efficiency of such government intervention.
10. There is, of course, always the problem in economic analysis of interpreting the dynamic relationships between factors of production.
11. The economic analysis for the retreading of recycling is particularly significant.
12. Zhou Baogen, "Economic Analysis of Nuclear Export Control Policy:A Comparative Case Study of West Germany and US, " Chinese Journal of European Studies, No. 1, 2007. pp. 74-86.
13. On November 22nd, the Bureau of Economic Analysis revised its estimate for GDP growth in the third quarter down, though still to a 2.0% annual rate, from the earlier reported 2.5%.
14. U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis data for the second quarter show gross private domestic investment fell below $2 trillion for the first time since the fourth quarter of 2004.
15. Using economic analysis methods, this paper offers a general analysis on marriage, a social phenomenon including the forming of marriage contact, its quitclaim, and marriage market.
16. Dynamic economy analyses methodological formation, time is introduced economic analysis.
17. This book is designed to be provocative rather than a watertight piece of economic analysis.
18. Likewise she argued that the feminist versions of Althusserian concepts of ideology overemphasised textuality at the expense of social and economic analysis.
19. Neither of these seems to be a show-stopper, but both factors must be taken into account in a detailed economic analysis.
20. I am referring here to the recent growth in economic analysis of politics and law.
21. The study uses a methodology which combines elements of traditional legal scholarship with a tentative import of economic analysis.
22. Here, most of all in the project appraisal, does quantification mystify and legitimate in the name of objective economic analysis.
23. Included are appendices containing a certain amount of relatively sophisticated economic analysis - diagrams and algebra.
24. For the sake of convenience in researching the problems, some technological theories like value of the law, economic analysis, comparison as well as systematic analysis are employed in the thesis.
25. The system of national accounts is an important tool for national economic analysis and policy making.
26. The general meaning of sensitivity analysis on agricultural engineering economic analysis and its functions on the appraisal of agricultural engineering are studied in this paper.
27. Per capita personal income in the Bridgeport metropolitan statistical area is the country's highest at $74,767, according to the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (though most renters earn much less).
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. Experimental results conform that this algorithm, which can be used in economic analysis, pattern recognition, document classification and so on, is effective.
29. Thirdly, the dissertation figures out the economic appraisal of substructure reutilization, and represents the economic analysis of it from both macro and micro aspects.
30. This paper discusses the mission of developing a silviculture DSS system for small forests owners, and designs and builds a SDSS based on silviculture plans and economic analysis.
More similar words: chemical analysis, supply-side economics, microanalysis, content analysis, vertical analysis, economical, economic aid, economically, statistical analysis, economic crisis, uneconomical, analysis, marginal analysis, job analysis, in the final analysis, economic activity, self-analysis, data analysis, cost analysis, economic indicator, dimensional analysis, trend analysis, ratio analysis, media analysis, error analysis, what-if analysis, market analysis, policy analysis, psychoanalysis, system analysis.